Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 Weeks and 2 mounths

So as of today our 2 weeks and 2 mounths start ticking away.... They have turned on comabt and creatures even thou lag is so bad you can't even pick grass. I dont want a refund or anything but I dont think our 2weeks and 2Mounths Preorder Time should'nt start until there are no rollbacks and the game is actullay playable I dont consider 2-5 min to pick 1 grass is playable. Just my 2 cents feel free to post yours here as well.

regardless...my 40 bucks was partially charity money. So when however much free play we get ends, that's when I decide if $1X a month is worth it or not. Until then I just say meh.

i probally as annoyed as the next guy but i guess they have to push the product out the door to start trying to make cash.. much bigger companies have had to do this so its what i was expecting..

So the have 2 months and 2 weeks to show me how good this gmae is... if they still int fixed the lag by then i think everyone would have left anyway..

No way should the free 2 months be extended - no way - no extension on extra time and no refunds.

We need to come down hard on these little kids who did not get exactly what they wanted. Next time they should go stick with WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Saorlan View Post
    No way should the free 2 months be extended - no way - no extension on extra time and no refunds.

We need to come down hard on these little kids who did not get exactly what they wanted. Next time they should go stick with WOW.
    There is a big difference between "getting what you wanted" and not being able to do jack shit in game because a simple action takes 3 minutes to do and then the server rolls back 12 hours of laggy work anyway. So i can understand people whining.
    And no i have never QQ'd on these forums about this issue but what you just wrote was just plain stupid tbh.
    kthxbye

I don't know what kind of sick, twisted setup you want to live under, but in real life we no longer operate on the premise of caveat emptor

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    regardless...my 40 bucks was partially charity money.
    This was my case as well. More of a leap of faith than anything else.

Nice troll.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbo View Post
    This was my case as well. More of a leap of faith than anything else.
    Same here. It really doesnt b other me one bit. I just turn around and look at my shelf with all the games I purchased over the last few years, one more.....meh