Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Add queues, ban macroers, kick afkers

Viola! Lag fix. Expand from that.

I would support banning macro users and auto-log-off people who are afk for a certain amount of time. The former because it would destroy the game. The latter because it can be used beneficially for all rather than a select group, while reducing load on the servers. It could also benefit everyone because if you forget you had the game on, your out in the wilderness -- no sense getting killed and stripped because you went out to lunch and forgot you had Xsyon open.

However, adding a que to the game would be slightly detrimental to overall progress. Rather than incorperating a fix like that, I would rather a more permanent solution be found, such as increasing the max stable amount of players on at any given time.

Instead of banning macroers, make the game less macro friendly.

Also, I've been kicked while Afk before, and I'm talking a few months ago when the servers were pretty stable, so I'd imagine that that is there.

Queve is easy way to implement
    Ban macroers more fast you can , because dont like play other macro fest
    About AFK Auto logoff agre

I like the route of fixing things that cause lag.

stabilize the server, then nuetralize the lag.

I'm sorry to admit this to you look at the history of sandbox games with skill gains like those of Xsyon. Ultima Online and Darkfall are huge examples. Whenever you have a game with freedom like this some asshole will come along and macro it up and there is nothing an independent developer like this will be able to do about it.

Just being realistic, wish it wasn't this way.

here is an idea... make a game that works instead of crying about "the problem is increased pop" when you make a game like this... it's kinda a givin to expect that is it not? specially when you knew it was a problem before release, releasing it anyways then using that excuse... just sayin. gg (speaking about the lag, hint hint)

Andro you need a nap or your chill pills? So angry.

But I can talk because I played the last 2 weeks through all sorts of good and bad server conditions, so right now all the QQ is just amusing me.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosegg View Post
    Andro you need a nap or your chill pills? So angry.

But I can talk because I played the last 2 weeks through all sorts of good and bad server conditions, so right now all the QQ is just amusing me.
    Yes because speaking facts is now QQ, nice work you seem to fit nicely in here with the other forum trolls keep up the good work.