Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    Maybe a system like the ancient samurai armies implemented would be nice?

You know, where all the soldiers belonging to one clan have a flag on their backs in a certain color with some text on them?

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    The next 2 features needed ASAP! please

1. The ability for clan members to see clan tags on fellow clanmates. (show clan mates as specific color)
    2. The ability to ally and see ally clan tags. (show allies as specific color)
    Yes please !

1. The ability for clan members to see clan tags on fellow clanmates. (show clan mates as specific color)
    Definitely needed. And, you'd still have to get close to even see their name/tag anyway, so it isn't really that different from the way things work now.

I totally disagree. I love that you have to devise a uniform or similar means of IDing people. Next people will want localized radar.

There are plenty of games that have these features. Let's keep Xsyon unique. My 2 cents.

That being said if the text were brown and hard to see as it is now with the black it would probably be ok. I think the devs said they intend on colors to show alignment though so clan colors may not be far off.

And get rid of the black name tags. You can't see them for any amount of looking.

Xsyon Citizen
    This is a zerg suggestion that will primarily benefit zergs.

Plus, it's not in keeping with the game's style. If you've got so many people you can't tell friend from foe, you deserve all the friendly fire you get. No need for the devs to hold your hand to make it even easier to roll with 100+ ...

No way, this would ruin our under cover operations. Plus, its much better if clans organize by cloths than name colors. Thanks

I'd rather have cloth color make a difference in the final color of the piece of clothing and have clans devise their own uniforms.

Tags arent a solution. Xsyon needs to innovate on old concepts. Give us chat bubbles and a /say channel and let people discover who is who on their own.

Xsyon Citizen
    we'll turn our headlights on and crash you fools

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    This is a zerg suggestion that will primarily benefit zergs.

Plus, it's not in keeping with the game's style. If you've got so many people you can't tell friend from foe, you deserve all the friendly fire you get. No need for the devs to hold your hand to make it even easier to roll with 100+ ...
    ^ i agree 150%