Thread: Recipe Sorting

Recipe Sorting

Would it be possible to get a sort by name or by item type for the craft skills, saves me searching through all recipes, Would be nice to be able to group them.

+1

Or recipee tree already sorted. And a scroll bar please.

Plus one for a scroll bar. Recipe sorting by name would also be very nice.

Add Jump to Req

Seems like a good spot to add a request to recipes:

When clicking requirements in the recipe, automatically switch to that recipe in your list. Many times, I need twine, but I need string to make twine. When viewing twine recipe, left click the icon for string and it jumps to the string recipe.

Please let us sort the recipes by sets for our skills. Its okay at first but when you get 3 different sets of armor of tailoring... Its a long long scroll

Now that I have 40 recipes in one craft, it is a paaaaaain to click all the way up to make leather straps, and I know some people probably have 100s by now.

Would be nice if the recipe list could be sorted and filtered. For example if I want to make leather pants I could get a list of just pants, or I want to make a complete set I could get a list of just that set.

It would also be nice for the system to not reset the list back to the beginning when you learn a new recipe.

I think its becoming a must, as a toolcrafter i have almost 60 recipies with toolcraft skill of 40 and the list is getting a bit too long to have to click to scroll down for a min or two to get to the recipies near the bottom of the list. We need recipies sorted into their own catagories acessable via explorer-like window or just under different tabs, and in alphabetical order. And devs, while your work on this at least add scroll bars to all scrollable windows forgodsake!

Quote Originally Posted by Saolite View Post
    I was "scrolling" through the different things I could craft, under the Toolcraft category, and after scrolling through 40+ objects, it starts to become a bit tedious looking for a single entry in the list.

It would be nice if we could filter or sort our recipes, or even have some kind of " search " function if we're looking for one particular object.

Alphabetically, by type ( Forager's, Scrapper's, etc ), or ..any sort of filtering process, honestly.

It would also be nice if there was a sidebar, somewhat like a website, that we could manually scroll up and down with -- although this becomes less needed with filtering / sorting.

EDIT :

Also, if this has already been posted, my apologies. I only browsed through the top few pages before posting this.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...Filter-Sorting

Was suggested some time back during beta. But yes, it would be great to have some sort of filter.