Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ldlocke View Post
    Sad someone tries to give credit where credit is due and a select few have to be jerks. If you don't agree that the dev's deserve a thank you then create another thread saying so, but leave this one alone. I wa on last night with lag all over but each reboot fixed a little more. By the time I logged off I was hooked on the game. Keep up the good work guys it is going to be great.
    It's a discussion everybody can reply the way he wants.

However, back IT. As others said before, you souldn't count the hours with few players online.

I think the reason people are complaining is that the situation is the same as where it was yesterday during the same time. The later it gets into the day EST. . the worse the lag gets. . there were long times of 2-10 second lag for actions today as well as small spikes with no lag at all. Not sure why.

So the OP congratulated the devs on something that has already happened. If after about 11-12 EST today there was still no lag I would be mailing them a gift myself. Plus for every positive post about something on any game forum there will be 3 negative posts at least. . this is the law.

Edit: Ah. . see just a message now. . shutting down the server for a back up. . what if it would have crashed before then?
    Says they have pinpointed several causes for lag and that it has improved.

That is something to celebrate. . once it works.

the lag has not stopped me from gathering grass, just made it take longer then usual. the lag IS improving, the devs are working hard on fixing it, they deserve a thank you !!

I usually get on just at the end of the lag free low pop and watch the EU log in...lag gets worse, then the US gets home from work and lag gets worse.

The lag is player pop. Another example is when a Dev said logging off and back on would "personally' wipe your lag. I stayed on line. Within a minute of the announcement, the lag was gone, completely. 3 minutes later it was back in full force.

Check the lag at 5:30 EST, if not sooner.

Lag has improve alot since yesterday, and I know that dev team is doing anything they can to improve even more.
    Grats to you guys! Keep it up!

I would ask all the trolls,flamers and all those impatient people to remember that devs are humans and have their own lives and are doing as much as they can to get this game up and running as soon as they can!!

Any lag-free moments you have are directly related to in-game population, NOT to the devs fixing something. When it's 9 p.m. Eastern Time and there is no lag, I will either give them credit or be one of the thousands of people who quit playing the game. Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsarugii View Post
    the lag has not stopped me from gathering grass, just made it take longer then usual. the lag IS improving, the devs are working hard on fixing it, they deserve a thank you !!
    Man I must be a jerk. They deserve to be happy about it . . and we should be happy about it. They do deserve a thank you for going at it so hard for sure. . I just find it odd when people thank others for doing their job. I guess they are thanking them for going beyond the call of duty so to speak. I am an educator and when parents thank me for helping their child learn something they had difficulty with I always think. . "don't thank me I am just doing my job" I often say that as well just in a nicer way. I suppose I do put in a tonne of extra hours, actually care about their child's success etc. . so I suppose they could thank me for giving a rats arse.

I suppose it at least validates what I am doing and for that it is worthwhile. . . so complete turn around. . I won't say congrats yet.. but I will thank you for putting in the hours. Oh and making a game I love. . that is fresh etc.

Last night there was a 12hr rollback, and lag is just as bad as it was on final wipe.

You fanboys will celebrate anything.

laaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggg// wtf.

well i would love to give them credit.. but having a server work with no lag and only a few players in during the early hours is no reason at all to give credit LOL... so awesome 10 people can enjoy the game.. but as soon as people start waking up and start getting back from work.. bang the lag is back.. nothing is fixed yet im afraid..