Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Well , lag back exactly the same as this time yesterday , so i think i'll reserve my thanks for when we can play at Primetime for all players without having horrendous lag.

So what you are saying is that the European's are the problem and should be banned. This would fix the game? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevil View Post
    Last night there was a 12hr rollback, and lag is just as bad as it was on final wipe.

You fanboys will celebrate anything.
    could be good game, unplayable atm, so no congrats from me

lol come on we've alats had little lag during the day in europe its because there is hardly anyone online! EU are at work and NA are sleeping!

For me its playable from 9:00am - 4:00pm GMT

last night was very fun no lag for a few hours good pvp got some crafting done cant wait till i can log in at all hours and enjoy it

we have to ban the europeans. please dont release in china.

I think the problem is most of the ppl don't know how hard it sometimes can be to find code related performance problems ...

actually the lag has improved, untill a few days ago it was constant 5 min lag during either EU or US primetime, this has rarely been the case today.

so even though it still lags bigtime, good job on cutting down on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    we have to ban the europeans. please dont release in china.
    Nah i play fine during European time, let's ban all americans :P

Quote Originally Posted by kostaras View Post
    Today morning from 09:00 am ( PST +10h ) i had about 6 hours lag free gaming until i logged off. A big bravo to Devs , keep the good work . You deserve a good word after all this QQing.
    Nice you you noticed if you stay up late enough and no one is on it doesnt lag... grats just so you know it's been like that since yesterday also, I'll give grats to the devs when they handle the current problem at hand which is the server saving actions instead of dumping them thus creating the lag.