Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Out exploring before wipe, came over a hill and ran into a coyote. Now, I was unarmed (yeah I know..idiot), died to said coyote. As I lay waiting to respawn, I watched the coyote run off, went around a tree only to be ganked by a bear. They fought for a minute before the coyote decided retreating was the best option and ran away with bear chasing him.

That type of funny?

I logged in after they turned animals on and did not know. I am trying to access my totem and had my camera turned on to "Free" or whatever so I was looking at my guy from the front (to show my wife how with clothes on he actually looks worse) and what do I see. . the biggest bear I have seen in game comes running up from behind me ( I always look for bears to hunt).

Of course my wife starts freaking out and yelling "run! run!" at me. I manage to turn around and back up despite the camera angle and get my weapon drawn. The bear kills me almost isntantly. . just as the lagged out 70s trippy transporter window comes on. . my wife says "your guy still sucks". She doesn't understand or accept the "lag" excuse of course.

Early afternoon ( EU-Time) when the server had no lag we had a nice fight with the tribes around us about the tree's. Was really fun but in the middle of the fights the 5 min lag kicked in

Had a couple "critters" start attacking me in the junk pile last nite. They didn't understand that they could not hurt me in my own area. Played slap and tickle for a while, they would leave, come back. Went on for an hour. They finally figured it out when i was scav'ing and they ran on me in the middle of the act. I calmly finished scaving and just turned around to face him, and sat down (the whooshing sounds were a nice added touch). After a few seconds he got the hint, and bolted to the safety of his totem.

I would like to thank Crooked Creek for killing me as I waving to our new friends from the junkpile. 3 straight hits to the back. It wasn't like I wasn't with 3 of our other tribe members. I see who my friends are >.> :P