Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Morketh View Post
    So we are a group of 3 people and not planning to get much larger. We have our little homestead near a junkpile and a neighboring tribe of 13 or so people has warned us that they will fight if necessary and we tried to befriend them letting them know that we are all 3 very strong pvp'ers.
    LOL pvp in this game is all random at this point hit detection and lag make it a crap shoot, i have swung at air and hit people 20 ft away and have had the same happen to me, i have seen a guy hacking away at the air thinking he was swinging at me, people who try to grow their e-peen in the games current state are silly

Quote Originally Posted by santoclawz View Post
    LOL pvp in this game is all random at this point hit detection and lag make it a crap shoot, i have swung at air and hit people 20 ft away and have had the same happen to me, i have seen a guy hacking away at the air thinking he was swinging at me, people who try to grow their e-peen in the games current state are silly
    not really.
    won a 3v6, a 2v3 and others vs the local zerg tribe that thinks he can do whatever he wants.
    enough to stroke the epeen

but yeah pvp mechanics are really really terrible

So we've started a project to expand the lake near us (need the dirt, but don't want to ruin the view) and had some very weird effects tonight as we worked to fill it up with water. Then a neighbor comes by to see what we're doing and I jump into the new deep end and walk out. He jumps in and for some reason (we think because he's taller than us, not sure and we aren't tiny but couldn't figure out any other reason) can't get out, no matter what he tries. Finally my hubbie had to dig him a way out. Gave me an idea for a swimming maze/obstacle course, might be fun to use in a festival contest.

What a way to treat the neighbors