The payment system

so, when is the payment system coming back up? i've been getting this message: "The payment system has been taken down while we switch over to the launch payment system. It will be back up later today. Sorry for any inconvenience." for 2 days now. i hate to be a nag, but i really want to play this game

Xsyon Citizen
    There is already a thread about this. It's said that it will be up today, but they have a lot of other problems to deal with before they let new customers join. I know it sucks, I'm waiting for it too, but the only thing you can do is be patient.

ah, ok. i saw that post too now i'll just try again later then, thanks

Xsyon Citizen
    Yeah, just hope it doesn't take all week or something. I'm on vacation from work and I want to try it out.

it still says today, so let's keep our fingers crossed too bad there's a 6 hour time difference from chicago to norway, so it's propably midnight or even later here before it's up, so i'll propably have to wait until tomorrow anyway. but i think this game will be worth the wait

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by lenin1981 View Post
    it still says today, so let's keep our fingers crossed too bad there's a 6 hour time difference from chicago to norway, so it's propably midnight or even later here before it's up, so i'll propably have to wait until tomorrow anyway. but i think this game will be worth the wait
    Well it said "today" yesterday haha, so there is no definite time it will be up.

lol that is true well, i'll just play rift while i wait

Xsyon Citizen
    Well they have a new message up:

"Xsyon is a constantly developing and evolving online world.

Order now $39.99 and receive 6 weeks of FREE online subscription to the Xsyon service.

Be among the first to explore and settle the World of Xsyon!

After the free game play period, a recurring subscription fee of $14.99 per month will apply.

You will receive instructions on how to download the Xsyon game client with your order confirmation."

Can't select a product yet, but it looks like they're at least showing they're doing something with it.

Was just able to sign up. Thanks!

Xsyon Citizen
    Yeah, same here. It's all set it seems.