Game logs me out

Since the new patch to fix zone line lagout. The game logs me out half the time I am crossing a zone line. Is this a new feature?

no it is a bug and has always been there. I posted a possible cause of it today and the devs are going to look at it. Hopefully it'll be fixed.

It used to happen rarely, but now it happens almost 80~100% of the time when I cross zones.

I think the game is timing us out on zone crossings if it takes slighly too long.

Quote Originally Posted by mmogaddict View Post
    It used to happen rarely, but now it happens almost 80~100% of the time when I cross zones.

I think the game is timing us out on zone crossings if it takes slighly too long.
    actually quite humorous. fixed the zone lag...by physically removing you from the game BRILLIANT.

This is getting rather annoying.

maybe it fixed zone lag because your one of the players that is lagging everyone else in the game. just saying its possible your doing something that is causing you to lag out.

I crashed eveytime I cross zones so I have no lag problem. When back to crafting at Homestead but server crashes plus roll backs= nearly unplayable for me now. woohoo...

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    maybe it fixed zone lag because your one of the players that is lagging everyone else in the game. just saying its possible your doing something that is causing you to lag out.
    Interesting idea

perhaps doing something other than what you normally do, like if all you been doing for the past month is terraforming, maybe go out for a walk around the zones, go see the green mist, go to the other side of the map....

then see if your still getting disconnected.

i mean if the only thing you been doing for the past month is going gathering grass and taking it back to x location and making baskets and your getting disconnected now, perhaps it would be worth testing out if you went and did something like site seeing. if you dont get the disconnects you were previously getting you should report that.

10. 04-15-2011, 03:41 PM

11. 04-16-2011, 09:45 AM

12. 04-16-2011, 10:16 AM