Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's a joke ?

Quote Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
    with laughter right?
    Yes . .. laughter. Great song though for this type of thread. Mean spirited of course. . but if you are going to be mean it is a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjggg50 View Post
    Look , 40 bucks isn't alot of money , to be honest I wouldn't bother asking for a refund , just wait a while what the game turns out to be. I thought of my purchase as a donation towards the development of this game , I mean it's not like you have invested your life savings to ensure the success of this game.
    This is very true.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjggg50 View Post
    Look , 40 bucks isn't alot of money , to be honest I wouldn't bother asking for a refund , just wait a while what the game turns out to be. I thought of my purchase as a donation towards the development of this game , I mean it's not like you have invested your life savings to ensure the success of this game.
    That's what I understood when I saw "you agree that you buy the product as is..." and the "not entitled to refunds" in the ToS when I purchased. If anything I think people should be angry with themselves if they want a refund. However, when I purchased the game it was amazing. I can wait until they fix the other problems. I just might not pay 15 bucks a month after free play is over.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    That's what I understood when I saw "you agree that you buy the product as is..." and the "not entitled to refunds" in the ToS when I purchased. If anything I think people should be angry with themselves if they want a refund. However, when I purchased the game it was amazing. I can wait until they fix the other problems. I just might not pay 15 bucks a month after free play is over.
    problem is most people that came didnt played the lag free beta time. so the ones who could know that this game has nce features and can wait

The only thing holding us back is the lag, once they get it under control and I have no doubt that they will reall soon this game will really start to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    The only thing holding us back is the lag, once they get it under control and I have no doubt that they will reall soon this game will really start to shine.
    I'm crossing all my fingers. Let's hope you're right.