Thread: Binge Eating

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Binge Eating

I have a little problem here.

I generate hunger faster than I can forage for food. I do not have a fishing rod and I am not about to reroll now as I have my homestead set up.

When lag is affecting an area, it would be nice to see Hunger and thirst turned off, because you can't react to it. You can spend all day eating food to combat the hunger because during the permanent lag on the server it takes a few minutes to eat a leaf.

Also why are we rushing off to drink and feed ourselves every hour? We should only need to eat three times a day, so why does my bar empty itself what seems like very 10 minutes.

I would use the support function for this, but I filed a support ticket last week and not heard anything in return. I think the support function is not yet working.

Uh, right now stat reduction due to hunger or thirst is turned off, hunger and thirst affect you in no way, it doesn't kill you either, atleast right now

Wonderful, then I've been running around with bars empty for the past 3 days.

Oh thanks.

I must have missed the Dev's communication about that in the forums.

If you're anywhere near zone 697 let me know - I have an extra fishing rod.

if your near 781 ill give you a fishing rod

It does affect you, my energy seems to run out faster if my hunger and drink levels are empty.

Quote Originally Posted by destiny42 View Post

I generate hunger faster than I can forage for food. I do not have a fishing rod and I am not about to reroll now as I have my homestead set up.

When lag is affecting an area, it would be nice to see Hunger and thirst turned off, because you can't react to it. You can spend all day eating food to combat the hunger because during the permanent lag on the server it takes a few minutes to eat a leaf.

Also why are we rushing off to drink and feed ourselves every hour? We should only need to eat three times a day, so why does my bar empty itself what seems like very 10 minutes.

I would use the support function for this, but I filed a support ticket last week and not heard anything in return. I think the support function is not yet working.
    Umm Xsyon time is 3 RL Hours equals a day, so technically if you eat three times a day in real life you would be eating every hour in-game.

Lockport, New York, USA --> Miami, FL, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by destiny42 View Post

As long as there is a large area to forage in, you shouldn't have any problems finding food enough to cure the hunger. You just have to have some patience and accept that when you're starting out, you're going to fail easily 10 times before you have success, and even then, it's not a guarantee the food will be edible. Just keep foraging, even in the lag. You'll be fine.