Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

When the lag hits...

Seeing as it is suspected that a build up of actions causing more and more lag is the main suspect, we could all do ourselves a big favor by perhaps cutting back on spamming actions when the lag hits.

Lets help each other by waiting a few seconds in between actions when the lag starts to build so that it doesn't get to a point it takes 2 minutes to do something.

You mean like fishing?

Well untill they pinpoint which actions are causing the buildup anything could be the culprit so yes, even fishing might be causing it.

For instance, with no loag you can hit the fish icon immediately your previous fish request completes. but the time it take for the DB to return the result might take 0.1s (only for example).

SO you click fish, the animation begins, the animation stops, (you click fish and the DB request start at same time but the request is 0.1s behind).

Do this 10 times the result takes 1s to return. Do this 100 time it takes 10s.

I could be totally wrong but it might help.

I know the devs keep saying this and its talked about a lot on here, but how does that explain the fact that we had massive lag when 99% of actions were disabled? Unless it really is fishing! Maybe they just need to diable fishing (or foraging) and we'd be fine!

LAGGgggggGGGgg we like to know whats causing it..

There has been lot of anger lot rage lot of refunds lot of many things.. But main thing lot of lag. We still havent heard any explanation from Xsyon on what is causing lag apart of the recent fact that they have pinpointed it..

Now in all fairness I think most of us like to know how long we all gona suffer in these conditions and I think even more patient people are loosing patience...

There is really no point of 2 month free gameplay if all we can do is lagg in these conditions to point where we really cant do anything or just feeling like getting drunk would be more productive...

Even hardcore players are starting to cry like little babies...

There has been many specualtions on lag issues i.e. the more players in one point that get lagged, the out lag spreads to others like infection..

other say because xsyon is using cheap end SQL databse it cant cope with all data that is beeing saved..

The wierdest part of lag is that you lag for about 2 hours and then suddenly you have no lag for 10 or so minutes and its back again.. This is not how game lag operates that kinda lag situation points to devs actualy messing with things and perhaps clearing catches manualy...

There is lot of speculation but I think we all like to know what xsyon has to say about it.. There has been really lack of announcments and information from xsyon and we wanna hear more...

If I would be new player joining xsyon right now I would quit because lag is Horrible beyound and there is no explanations whats going on whats causing lag how long ect from xsyon even guides got no clue...

I am not developer but most people like to have more information and its really time to deal with it otherwise this game is getting very unplayabel and you getting cheesed off community..

Yawn.. complaining again Star_God ..owell here we go then Offcial DEV words

We know the cause of the lag
    We are working day and night to fix it.
    Its the in the actions people do that causes a buildup in the DB, they are working on optimizing the server code to decrease lag.
    for the past two days lag has bin decreasing, it needs more and more players to bottleneck the DB.

Now , Xsyon is in the game chat a lot, talking whit players asking some questions and going back to work, he will post a update when he has more to say then we are working on it.

Your frustration is understandable but by now you should know that post like these don't do nay good, for you, for the game, and the community.

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    I know the devs keep saying this and its talked about a lot on here, but how does that explain the fact that we had massive lag when 99% of actions were disabled? Unless it really is fishing! Maybe they just need to diable fishing (or foraging) and we'd be fine!
    Well personally I see no harm in taking a small 10-15s break from any action if it will help the overall fun for everyone. And the lag you mentioned may have been associated with something they have already fixed.

I am just gessing of course, just want to keep lag to a useable level and if that means not spamming an action I will do it.

^^

What Sparrow said.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    Even hardcore players are starting to cry like little babies...
    I'd like you to retract that statement on the grounds that I'm hardcore and I'm not complaining.

Thank you in advance,
    Banano

Or that lag free bliss for the 6-8 hour time frame it wasn't saving. Most of the world was terraforming and doing whatever their little hearts desired and the lag was virtually non existant