Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    kinda seems worthless since its rather obvious...

Yeah. Lotta work to say:

Homestead: 1-4 people
    Band: 5-9 people
    Clan: 10-19 people
    Tribe: 20-80 people.

See? I did that in a few seconds and took up alot less space :P

Xsyon Citizen
    What I find perplexing is the fact that you represent tribes as being smaller than clans, which are smaller than bands...

why?

because its a chart of your independence , nah im just kidding.

I tried sorry *may have wrote this drunk* so it looks decent to me, if not to you, hhahahaha...................... will try better next time maybe.

I think it looks really pretty & nice use of colors. Some constructive criticism:

-- It's a bit deceiving as it might give one the idea that advancing to 5 members automatically turns you into a "band" & gives you all the band perks (land size), which is false. Also, tribes are not capped at 80 members, but instead their land size does not increase past the 80 member threshold. It's really not any worse than Xyson's own poor explanation in the update thread. He doesn't properly differentiate the concepts of "tribe member size" & "tribe land size," preferring to use "tribe size" in both cases.

-- As noted in an earlier post, the size of the group seems inversely proportional to the flow of the chart (larger groups are shown in smaller space).

[QUOTE=baka77;66927]I think it looks really pretty & nice use of colors. Some constructive criticism:

-- It's a bit deceiving as it might give one the idea that advancing to 5 members automatically turns you into a "band" & gives you all the band perks (land size), which is false. Also, tribes are not capped at 80 members, but instead their land size does not increase past the 80 member threshold. It's really not any worse than Xyson's own poor explanation in the update thread. He doesn't properly differentiate the concepts of "tribe member size" & "tribe land size," preferring to use "tribe size" in both cases.

-- As noted in an earlier post, the size of the group seems inversely proportional to the flow of the chart (larger groups are shown in smaller space).[/QUOTE]

I will do better next time. However, I have tested Homestead to Clan. Dropping members and having htem rejoin. When you reach 5 members to hit Band your land will increase without the need to disband and regroup. we tested this several times, same goes to tribal. as well. However after Tribal *20poeple* your land will change and increase at 30-40-45-60-70 and 80 at the end or so I was informed by my mr.insider. . .however things can change. I took a shot at the dark in making this but I@!'ll make another one maybe when 've had less to drink!

remember don't drink an drive on irish person day.. hic.

AMAZING! Well what's amazing is that you keep posting in the WRONG section and keep getting away with it. But I'm pretty sure you know that. ^_^

[QUOTE=Tandarie;67073]AMAZING! Well what's amazing is that you keep posting in the WRONG section and keep getting away with it. But I'm pretty sure you know that. ^_^[/QUOTE]

correction, this is not the wrong section this is about the prelude tribal layout. Its not general talk, Since everything that is going on with the game mechanics is included in this section. Do you have something against me, or you just trolling for the hell of it?

Ugh Furanku, stop calling everyone who post's on your thread a troll. See how this was moved to Tribal Discussions? Hmm, I wonder why?

It's not that people have anything against you, except for the fact that you manage to stir up everyone.