Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    [QUOTE=Burnt;67365]Ugh Furanku, stop calling everyone who post's on your thread a troll. See how this was moved to Tribal Discussions? Hmm, I wonder why?

It's not that people have anything against you, except for the fact that you manage to stir up everyone.[/QUOTE]

yeah I am confused why it was moved, its not tribal topic.. I think the person who moved it doesn't know what they are doing.. . or did it to spite me.

But I asked if he was just trolling or not, not calling him a troll. But this belonged in the prelude area.

[QUOTE=furanku;67407]yeah I am confused why it was moved, its not tribal topic.. I think the person who moved it doesn't know what they are doing.. . or did it to spite me.

But I asked if he was just trolling or not, not calling him a troll. But this belonged in the prelude area.[/QUOTE]

probably jsut read the title...which appears to be along the lines of 'current (list of) tribes chart' and didn't actually open it.

[QUOTE=Dubanka;67478]probably jsut read the title...which appears to be along the lines of 'current (list of) tribes chart' and didn't actually open it.[/QUOTE]

you know it was probably that 15 year old guide lol