Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Current Tribe Chart Jpeg.

[center][IMG]http://fuismgaming.com/images/stories/Xsyonrelated/homesteadlayout.jpg[/IMG][/center]

I see that you decided to use my likeness in your picture. Where are my royalties?

I don't know what i'm looking at but it sure looks cool!

nj!

[QUOTE=Deksam;66270]I see that you decided to use my likeness in your picture. Where are my royalties?[/QUOTE]

I will be sure to use another model, next time.

[QUOTE=jumpshot;66271]I don't know what i'm looking at but it sure looks cool!

nj![/QUOTE]

Thanks Jump, It was just a jpeg for the chart system of how many people you need to create a tribe and etc.. I do not have extact numbers for how big each tribe space is since it depends on the exact number you have it can increase or decrease at a whim.

If you flipped it (homestead at the center and tribe at the outside), the diagram could also be used to represent safe zone radii.

[QUOTE=Armand;66277]If you flipped it (homestead at the center and tribe at the outside), the diagram could also be used to represent safe zone radii.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you, and it was what I was doing at first. What I wanted to do was put the X Y of each zone in the radius so everyone understood how X and Y is. At the same time, I do not have that information if you can provide it. I can modify this so it can include that but its hard to include it when no one knows for 100% sure how big the minimum size is for each stage.

Xsyon Citizen
    Now, if you put on that chart how big each ones "territory" is, then that would be great.

I'm sure that would look good in an instruction manual for the game if it was included Perhaps someone will work it into a guide.

[QUOTE=warmslumbers13;66310]I'm sure that would look good in an instruction manual for the game if it was included Perhaps someone will work it into a guide.[/QUOTE]

thanks man.

I don't get it....joking

Looks good. Well done.