Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Two people looking for a Tribe.

A friend of mine and myself is looking for a tribe to call home and do progress with.

The Tribe should not be PvP heavy but pvp shouldn't be left out obviously
    We aren't really new but we can travel anywhere to join the progress of a tribe.

So again, we are looking for a tribe (that speaks english for the most or swedish, doesn't really matter) Region doesn't matter much. And we want a tribe where we can help out as a group

Shady thread completed.

PMed, check your mail.

we have what your looking for check the recruitment thread in my sig and pm me if interested.

Sent ya a PM

The "Last Hope" Tribe would be interested in having you join us, contact "TheButcher" ingame when you are next online if interested.

We are mostly peaceful however defend ourselves without much of a push

We are becoming a bussling village with many quests and friendly people.

Contact "TheButcher" by typing " /w TheButcher " ingame and i will gladly give you more info and our location. We will even help you haul your things if you need a hand.

Kind regards,

TheButcher,
    Last Hope Tribe

PM sent, check your mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorim View Post
    A friend of mine and myself is looking for a tribe to call home and do progress with.

The Tribe should not be PvP heavy but pvp shouldn't be left out obviously
    We aren't really new but we can travel anywhere to join the progress of a tribe.

So again, we are looking for a tribe (that speaks english for the most or swedish, doesn't really matter) Region doesn't matter much. And we want a tribe where we can help out as a group

Shady thread completed.
    o/ check out Pandemic. We are pvp trribe but with backbone of crafters.. And we also got couple sweedish people in our tribe... www.pandemictribe.com

adding to the pile of PMs for join requests

Check us out here
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...d-Fun-Tribe%29
    We aren't very pvp oriented but we do need some strong pvpers for defense
    We have a thriving town of 25 members and we would love to add another crafter to our ranks
    We are a neutral tribe and we have players from both sides of the globe; so there is almost always someone on
    We also boast the mighty Temple to the Great River and are currently working on building cabins and walls

You can contact Ravelli, reef, earlgrey, wicked, or me Anna for more information