To be clear on this post. I am making a list of all the tweaks and bugs I've found while playing Xsyon. I have seen so many little things that need to be changed, fixed, or added to the game. I am going to make a large post instead of a hundred small posts. If at anytime the suggestions I make are unclear or inaccurate, please let me know. Keep in mind that these are just suggestions.

====================

---Major Bugs---
EDIT: 3/27/10
+ When placing items in another bag, sometimes it moves the bag and places the item at the same time, due to form moving from any point on the form. This causes the bag form to alter the position of the background of the bag and the square boxes are shifted.

EDIT: 3/26/10
+ When in full screen mode, minimizing the game in the background causes the game to become unresponsive.--This is a problem with many games and I realize this isn't an easy fix. This is a result of the game being minimized for a longer period of time.

+ Construction of a wall next to a finished wall disables the ability to make the new project wall flush.

FIXED: 3/26/10
+ Seems players being close to your location creates lag.--Tested this with a friend and when we logged off the extreme lag that has been going on halted.

FIXED: 3/26/10
+ Seems rapid action queues are lagging the game. --Tested when clicking actions in long intervals over short intervals.

EDIT: 3/27/10 --Noted by: NorCalGooey
+ An invisible wall is created when players make trenches. Jumping across the trench becomes unrealistic.

---Minor Bugs---
+ Random disconnects are happening. Not sure why or what they are linked to.

EDIT: 3/17/10
+ When trading, a user will destroy an item if he accepts another users trade request while and an item is still being dragged.--I'm guessing that destroy item and accept trade are on the same Boolean request.

+ Opening bags while in water.--This seems like a bug to me, while swimming in water, I could not open any of my pouches and bags.

+ Moving inventory items.--The noticeable bug here is that the item doesn't drag with the cursor UNTIL it reaches outside of the item square. This can be a problem when moving items quickly. The item will not pickup if the item is dragged to fast out of the bag.

+ When Gathering resources, example...grass. Gathering is interrupted when viewing different profession recipes at the same time.

+ Changing permissions for tribes to access containers allows tribe members to access even private containers.

================================

---Major Tweaks---
+ Recipe's need an auto count of current possible choices of items to create an item. Instead of clicking each individual item and then crafting, make a create all of this category button.

EDIT: 3/27/10 --Noted by: NorCalGooey
+ Add DISMANTLE function to ranks. --used so griefing isn't possible for tribes with large amount of unchecked members.

EDIT: 3/27/10 --Noted by: Stevro
+ Need other means of canceling actions other than the ESC key.

EDIT: 3/27/10 --Noted by: Jizel, Minasojo
+ Make a form pin for bags and crafting boxes.

+ The combat system needs a complete rework. The hit box is far to small for players to get successful hits off in pvp. The dodging and parrying system is useless right now due to the hit box and laggy combat. Targeting is random when fighting another player, so it is unsure if you are even attacking them at all. And player items have no statistics for improving combat or just looking pretty when you get there.

+ Figuring out a maximum capacity for the server should be a priority. After that is made a logging queue should be made.

+ Leveling tied too much to network resources.

+ Crafting tied too much to network resources.--Use more client resources to handle objects.

+ Movement is tied to much to network resources.--Jumping is noticeably tied to much to the network making the transitions edgy and laggy.

+ Bags are tied to much to network resources. --bags should be more client side than server.

---Minor Tweaks---
EDIT: 3/27/10 --Noted by: Stevro
+ Adding item level or rarity with a small description to recipes information.

+ Recipe's need better organization. Example...Armor, Utilities, Misc., ect.

+ Creating chat windows and filters for chat text.

+ At maximum resolution the Bottom of the screen that has empty space is inaccessible to place bag, craft, resource, etc.. forms.

+ Display tribe tags next to name tag on player object.

+ Moving bags on the players screen UI should only be movable by clicking and dragging the top of these forms.

+ Animal corpses seem to disappear to quickly.

+ A client compass to show North, South, East, West.--Possibly a craft-able item to create.

+ Online status of friends and tribal members.

+ Head-Bob in first person camera mode is too intense.--Make option of head-bob.

+ Eating when too full--This should give the option to waste food but top off Hunger bar.

+ Items in craft windows need to tell the client how many of possible items can be created from the craft.

+ When bags are full it will not allow the player to craft an item which could be added to a partial stack that is not currently full.

+ Items need descriptions besides the item name text.

+ Launcher should have an server status window.

+ Launcher should have a check for patch / abort patch / Play button. In that order of commands.

+ Tutorial tips option for in-game commands and play.

+ Logs for container activity

+ When the camera focuses in an angle against terrain the camera is behind the terrain texture.