Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well I think the AI is too good and not good enough. When animals were around (several nights ago) I kept getting attacked by deer, I wasn't out hunting. It was like they spawned, looked around, saw someone off in the distance and made a beeline straight towards them. Result equals dead deer faster than pizza can be delivered. Most animals are a bit more cautious.

Our camp is usually over ran with animals, but since Wednesday we have not seen a single one. No clear cutting of the lands, we have a good cave nearby and water. I'm used to having raccoons spawn out of our campfires! Its a good thing we don't rely on them for food, but very bad for our bonecrafters.

Quote Originally Posted by galagah View Post
    Jooki has said ingame , after a server restart , that currently the Animals are vanishing into the Mist . He has a new coder currently reworking the Animal AI code , but until that is done , he will reset animals as often as need be so players do get at least some hunting .
    This. So it may suck now but a fix is in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Karasu View Post
    basically, the AI is too good?
    This too... I think he had a really good semi-complex system that was awesome when tehre were 200 players. Now there's like 10x that and the system doesn't work.

I am hunter and bone crafter.... I am very fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Karasu View Post
    basically, the AI is too good?
    Walking into a toxic mix that will mutate the animal. Doubt mutating is pretty for anyone :P

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Aglos View Post
    I am hunter and bone crafter.... I am very fucked.
    Welcome to the club!

WTB Animals. :P

Once again over-population bites us in the arse? Too many people, no room for animals to do their thing, so they move on to where no one is.. the mist..

Yea..