totems and upgrading totems

once u place a totem in order to upgrade it to a higher tribe like from clan to tribe you have to completely disband your tribe then re-invite all members to replace the totem with a tribe for a greater zone/property. now most if not all tribes have an very difficult time with this as their members may not be on for lengthy periods of time. so this in its definition is unacceptable. to solve this add in a button which only the tribe leader can use that lets him pick up the totem WITHOUT disbanding it. that provides the devs rule for not letting territories overlap and lets the tribe move easily and/or replace their totem for an upgraded territory. and the tribe wont have to wait several days for all members to be online to re-invite them. which is maddening to all involved.

it should grow to the next lvl yes

Quote Originally Posted by zolfo View Post
    once u place a totem in order to upgrade it to a higher tribe like from clan to tribe you have to completely disband your tribe then re-invite all members to replace the totem with a tribe for a greater zone/property. now most if not all tribes have an very difficult time with this as their members may not be on for lengthy periods of time. so this in its definition is unacceptable. to solve this add in a button which only the tribe leader can use that lets him pick up the totem WITHOUT disbanding it. that provides the devs rule for not letting territories overlap and lets the tribe move easily and/or replace their totem for an upgraded territory. and the tribe wont have to wait several days for all members to be online to re-invite them. which is maddening to all involved.
    I am only in a homestead so when we moved our totem it wasn't that hard to get everybody on and just do it - but I can imagine it being horrible to get everyone back together again in larger tribes. At launch we had the ability to create a tribe separate from placing the totem so the roster must be stored separately from the actual totem. An option to pick up the totem would be very nice.

/signed i think this should be implemented also once the lag is fixed that is.

Quote Originally Posted by caldrin View Post
    it should grow to the next lvl yes
    it cant just grown to next lvl because it will eventually over lap another tribes territorry and that wouldnt be good for anybody

Lockport, New York, USA --> Miami, FL, USA
    I support this idea.