Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lockport, New York, USA --> Miami, FL, USA
    You guys understand that they have an action queue tracker and a latency tracker running server-side, right? This thread is a little pointless, because they have much more accurate data on their side.

They were talking a little bit about that last night, actually, saying what they were seeing and saying that players can't really help specifically with this problem other than being patient when there IS lag and not spamming actions; it only makes the problem worse.

EU getting home from work and lag is back now...

I managed to get about 5 mins lag free.. its getting better from the 1 min lag free i got yesterday thats for sure.. woot

Quote Originally Posted by Mijeman View Post
    You guys understand that they have an action queue tracker and a latency tracker running server-side, right? This thread is a little pointless, because they have much more accurate data on their side.

They were talking a little bit about that last night, actually, saying what they were seeing and saying that players can't really help specifically with this problem other than being patient when there IS lag and not spamming actions; it only makes the problem worse.
    I don't think this was meant to be a tool for the devs but as information for those of us stuck at work who might want to play when we get home.

I don't want to waste 3-5 minutes trying to log in when the lagfest is still ongoing. I'll just go find something else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijeman View Post
    Irrelevent.. what we care about is if we should bother logging in or not.

Apparently the answer is: not.

I'm was getting 30-45 second lag ingame atm per action ,relogging didn't improve it any , so have logged out for the night . Guess my playtime for today is over already ............

Quote Originally Posted by randomt View Post
    Irrelevent.. what we care about is if we should bother logging in or not.

Apparently the answer is: not.
    Right. In every gamer's mind as they hover the cursor over the game client icon is the question, "Fun? or not fun?" Because that's really what this is supposed to be about, right?

Multi-second delays in executing actions = not fun.

Telling people to be patient is all well and good, but it doesn't matter how patient I am, it still doesn't make it fun.

So I will continue to hold off logging in.

Quote Originally Posted by jaqknife View Post
    I don't think this was meant to be a tool for the devs but as information for those of us stuck at work who might want to play when we get home.

I don't want to waste 3-5 minutes trying to log in when the lagfest is still ongoing. I'll just go find something else to do.
    ^^^^^ This