Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Morketh View Post
    Why should that be part of the game? What happens when the junk pile that is 10 mins round trip runs out? Then it turns to 20 minutes round trip?
    Keep in mind, it is 10 minutes round trip for 4 pieces of metal!
    It makes sense. Resources are scarce. There are then more reasons for combat players to have a use whilst protecting non-such characters. Eventually you'll be travelling to try and trade for what you can't find. A lot of dynamic gameplay can come from deplete-able junk piles, assuming the lag disappears within a few weeks.

Not to mention there is already more junk around. I bet there's a lot of junk that no one has even found yet....

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    I bet there's a lot of junk that no one has even found
    ......Ninjunk!

If you have a full set of pouches you can sort the junk on your back and keep sorting until your encumberance is high and then put another laod on your back

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    ......Ninjunk!
    I like ninjunk that is going to be a new offical term for finding junk that is off in the boonies where noone knew it was

Could I suggest the OP goes back to playing WOW? :P

P.S. Can I have all your stuff

Bring a couple of baskets with you. Sort it and drop it into the baskets. Set the baskets as Tribe Only permissions. Once finished call your whole tribe over and have everyone run everything back.

Problem solved.

That said pack animals would be a welcome addition, but I don't see that happening until later, however at that point they'll probably be expanding the Green out further and there is likely junk piles in the green, so it will be far more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Morketh View Post
    I find it annoying having to get 4 piece of metal/grass then having to run back to the homestead drop it off, run back to the grass/junk pile, harvest and do it all over.

Is there like a shopping cart or a wheel barrow or something you can build that will carry items in that way you can hold more stuff without having to make so many trips?

What happens when my junk pile is all gone? Then I have to potentially run 10 minutes round trip to the next junk pile for 4 piece of metal scrap?
    They will add pack-mules at some point and then you will be able to haul bigger loads from pile to camp...

You could always stop playing, I suppose, but we wouldn't want that. Or, you could accept this is a (somewhat) realistic co-operative survival MMO. No one wants the game to be easier, just because you don't feel like walking 10 minutes. That is actually what makes this game unique/challenging/awesome. Your options are wait for carts/animals, man up (and get your tribe involved in a group effort), or quit. Or you could further diminish the point of the game and multibox 5 characters, so you could transport 20 piles at a time.