Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    You should be looking at the maintenance as a good thing. Would have to be a big thing for it to last 6 hours right? Maybe they're upgrading servers or something. Stay positive people!

Quote Originally Posted by MastaKane View Post
    Zombies = Stupid. End of Story.
    zombies WILL be in this game, there is screenshots to prove it. Now, whether they are "Undead" or "mutants" that is up to interpritation. Religion will play a large part in this game because the gods are back, thats part of the games mythology and you should know that.

whether we have zombies because one of the gods unleashes them on us or because the rift is open it has severed the path for souls to get to the afterlife i dont know, but i do know this ... zombies make EVERYTHING more WINNING !!

OMG ITS ZOMBIES IM SO EXCITED ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsarugii View Post
    zombies WILL be in this game, there is screenshots to prove it. Now, whether they are "Undead" or "mutants" that is up to interpritation. Religion will play a large part in this game because the gods are back, thats part of the games mythology and you should know that.

whether we have zombies because one of the gods unleashes them on us or because the rift is open it has severed the path for souls to get to the afterlife i dont know, but i do know this ... zombies make EVERYTHING more WINNING !!
    YEAH!

Once they eat everybody else this huge junk pile is going to be mine, ALL MINE, MUAHHAHHAHAHHA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsarugii View Post

I'm not so sure pe-beta screenshots prove Zombies will be in....they could just be extra toons created via the character creation system, with hue etc changed to represent the dead-ish people.

bought this today, played for an hour...

That's an hour more than I've played. Be patient it's worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    I'm not so sure pe-beta screenshots prove Zombies will be in....they could just be extra toons created via the character creation system, with hue etc changed to represent the dead-ish people.
    FAQ, creatures can "evolve" to mutants or champions

Yea i am usally the one that likes to stay postive but my patence is wearing thin with every restart and patch. I understand that that are makeing progress but this stuff shoulda been handled before the launch of the game arggg i just hope that thay can keep up the server this weekend if not there is going to be alot of pissed of people inculding me, and if thay keep this up there going to lose everybody to differnt games i hate to see this game fail with so much potential so GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!!!
    p.s. yea i know i suck at spelling never been any good at it

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    FAQ, creatures can "evolve" to mutants or champions
    actually says zombie invasions in FAQ as well...