Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I haven't been on much because of the lag, but I'm in it for the long haul. I really enjoy the game and look forward to seeing how it develops.

Lockport, New York, USA --> Miami, FL, USA
    Personally, I'm willing to stick through my two and a half months, at least. I've seen effort by the developers to fix the problem, and that's all I really want to see, because it'll mean an eventual conclusion to the lag problems. I think we're too used to living in a society of instant gratification, forgetting that sometimes it takes time for good things to happen, which is why I think it's silly for people to give up and move on so quickly.

On the other hand, it's probably better that way, because these are the people the complain the most, and all that does is bring down community morale, because the incessant and repeated complaints will accomplish nothing else. The developers are already aware of the problem, and harassing them further is just going to add more people to the hate bandwagon, which accomplishes nothing. So...yeah, if you're quitting already, by all means, proceed.