Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So how many people are on line of refund?

Kinda curious how is community doing.. Are we loosing players or players are on line of quiting, how many of u considering refund? How many of you just gona carry on hoping for best that this lag will be fixed...

Post here

Here for my free two months and two weeks.

I have full confidence in the NG team. They've encountered what most every game out there encounters...some starting/birthing issues. Once they have the lag issue resolved, things will be fine, and even improve with new features and content. People will forget that they ever even thought about quitting.

Maybe it's because I'm older that I've learned to accept that "Shit Happens", and deal with it.

better question: How many said they got a refund and now just post on the forum under a new name.

I'm in it to win it fellas. I made a decision when I bought this game. Bought into it knowing the issues the game was having, and anticipating the issues the game would likely have, and still put the money down. Not to mention I played it for about a month before release and if I wanted my money back, I had my chance. I'd have to be a jerkwad of elephantine proportions to request a refund now. Jerkwad is the politically correct term, in case you all were wondering.

[QUOTE=Deksam;66693]I'm in it to win it fellas. I made a decision when I bought this game. Bought into it knowing the issues the game was having, and anticipating the issues the game would likely have, and still put the money down. Not to mention I played it for about a month before release and if I wanted my money back, I had my chance. I'd have to be a jerkwad of elephantine proportions to request a refund now. Jerkwad is the politically correct term, in case you all were wondering.[/QUOTE]

The time has passed, the window was missed, and the ship has sailed for me as well. The lag that started back up this morning has me ready to pull my hair out (or someone's hair, anyway), but it has gotten better overall, and since I'm lucky enough to be able to play sometimes during offpeak hours (sleep, who needs sleep?), I'll deal with it until it's fixed.

loooool keep it coming guys its funny to read these... lets here more responses on how you feel

In it for the long haul. And actually having a blast lag, rollbacks and all. Haven't had this much fun or excitement for a game in many years.

I haven't been on much because of the lag, but I'm in it for the long haul. I really enjoy the game and look forward to seeing how it develops.

eh, only 40 bucks..spend more on dinner if I go out. or a carton of cigs for a week.
    Ive had fun over 2 months with it, met some cool people (and some I can fondly remember disliking in the future)..put in many many hours..so it works out to what? about .05 cent an hour of gameplay i payed for it? fair deal to me.

He could turn up today, state "servers are going down today..thanks all for playing" and Id let him keep the money.
    I see it as I gave 40 bucks in my support of his motivation to try a totally new MMO, as an indy dev..getting to play it all this time is just an added bonus.

So im here until it dies, I like the idea of it, and the new angle on MMO's it offers..even if the next 12 months are lagfest, rollback city. and im paying a sub for it.
    its $15 a month, again I spent $10 a day on cigarettes, if I can handle paying $10 a day to slowly kill myself...$15 a month for a game that I support the ideals behind is no big concern.

people may ask "why keep paying for a MMO thats might fail?"
    I have to ask why shouldnt I? (from my point of view). I have no malice toward jooky, or wish to prove my dissatisfaction of him and the game by demanding a refund to prove that point.
    Long as he stays upfront, and gives progress on what hes doing (even if that hardwork doesn't equal to noticeable changes right away ingame..doesn't mean hes not doing hard work TRYING to get it working). I have no issues at all supporting his long hours, his dedication, and his communication with us on whats going on by giving him a few bucks a month.

Like I said to me, its more in showing my appreciation of his hard work..and continuation of it, than my demand to play the game (not that I don't enjoy playing it when its working) on why I stay.