Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most Epic Rant from IRC

Classic, I understand some anger for the lag problems, but its an MMO launch I have never been part of one that has gone smoothly. But check out these epic quotes from someone called "Hmmm" from IRC.

"never seen before 5 minute lag..... you doing something , going drinking tea, and after you return - you only see how it doing only...."

"How I can return my money back? This is shit game - totally unplayable. Was killed and
    lost all in lag after first hour of play"

"close of game"

if they dont fix it now

"I killed in lag!!! I run on road and in 1second near me appear some guy and kill me do many hits on less a second"
    "trash"
    "f**k it"

Classic rage I realy like this game thus far and know the lag will be resolved soon so it doesnt bother me a bit to wait it out, but this guy had one hell of a short fuse.

Yeah I heard the lag is going to end in 2 hours.

How is any of that epic in any way? Its just some guy bitching, nothing unique about it. Why is this thread-worthy is the larger question.

5. 03-17-2011, 12:58 PM

There is a very close relation between being racist and idiot and judge other people.
    Good game Esudar.

Lockport, New York, USA --> Miami, FL, USA
    This is...not epic at all. Further proof that this term is way too widely used. Apparently mediocrity is now "epic"

[QUOTE=Mijeman;66759]This is...not epic at all. Further proof that this term is way too widely used. Apparently mediocrity is now "epic"[/QUOTE]

More like lame. I wouldn't even call that mediocre.

Xsyon Citizen
    This post was as epic as your reputation, and as useful as your attitude.

Jeez you guys are little to no fun, reading those quotes out loud made me laugh a lot. Bad knowledge of the english language and raging at the same time is pretty classic. Take your serious attitudes and trolling elseware damn... I'll use the word Epic as I please.

Lockport, New York, USA --> Miami, FL, USA
    [QUOTE=Auirion;66763]Jeez you guys are little to no fun, reading those quotes out loud made me laugh a lot. Bad knowledge of the english language and raging at the same time is pretty classic. Take your serious attitudes and trolling elseware damn... I'll use the world Epic as I please.[/QUOTE]

Translated - "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME "