Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Someday I imagine a real chat interface will be put into place so you can control what chat you see, and what chat you don't.

The current one can only be a placeholder as it's terribad. No offense to devs, but it has tons of room for improvement.

Yeah I constantly hear guilds talking to each other in general chat, completely unnecassary, it's called /t it works great.

[QUOTE=boomer0901;66839]Yeah I constantly hear guilds talking to each other in general chat, completely unnecassary, it's called /t it works great.[/QUOTE]

I am in your area and all I hear all day is "agreed" in white all over the place. No one complains in chat at all, and that's fine. But you would think after a time of no one raising to the bait and saying shut up they would just stop. But they do not. Either they love that word above all else or they are truley mentally disturbed.

[QUOTE=Draakan;66862]I am in your area and all I hear all day is "agreed" in white all over the place. No one complains in chat at all, and that's fine. But you would think after a time of no one raising to the bait and saying shut up they would just stop. But they do not. Either they love that word above all else or they are truley mentally disturbed.[/QUOTE]

Agreed....

Xsyon Citizen
    ...agreed?

Thread closed, sunk to spam fest.