structures and removing totems

Anyone know what happens to structures when a totem is removed? I was considering moving my homestead slightly which would mean closing it down, removing thte totem and starting a new one. What happens to walls and buildings? DO they belong to me (i built them) or the old tribe?

What about structures that may now be outside of the new homestad territory?

Atleast in beta it was like this: Every structure belongs to the guild that owns the territory even if you didnt build it.

However i think its risky because other tribes next to you can grow, but wont reduce your territory. So if you remove your totem now its there land

ok well there is nobody nearby, and with any luck my new totem will be up after the cooldown. Will the structures be back under my control then? If i needed to move them or whatevr? and what about stuff outside the new borders? Is that just in no mans land until a territory encompasses it?

Couple things. In my experience, if a building or project is no longer in a totems radius, it's available for anyone. That is, if it's still a project, anyone can walk up and take parts out, build it, destroy it, etc. And if it's complete, anyone can walk up and destroy it.

Most importantly to the question at hand though - the 6 hour totem placement cooldown starts from when you placed the first totem. So if you wait that out before removing it, you can place the new totem immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post

Most importantly to the question at hand though - the 6 hour totem placement cooldown starts from when you placed the first totem. So if you wait that out before removing it, you can place the new totem immediately

It seems no one gets this!

Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
    It seems no one gets this!
    i get it, i get it!

but what's in it for ME!? I mean, what exactly do I GET?

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    Anyone know what happens to structures when a totem is removed? I was considering moving my homestead slightly which would mean closing it down, removing thte totem and starting a new one. What happens to walls and buildings? DO they belong to me (i built them) or the old tribe?

What about structures that may now be outside of the new homestad territory?
    I have done this many times, your structures stay intact (even ghosted ones)... Whomever plants a totem will then control and own whatever is in their radius.