Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The lag was about 10 second delay at worst times (instead of 6min+) and usually only lasted as spikes and would go back to normal latency. So whatever they did its a hell of alot better now.

Thats good to read, did they give indication how long the server would be down for?

Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    Thats good to read, did they give indication how long the server would be down for?
    No information. Maybe 30min

I bought the game last week and have been trying to play through the lag in hopes the developers would come through. And throughout the whole process the developers are talking to us through general and working to get it fixed. I'm pretty happy that their hardwork is starting to show. Thanks guys, now just turn the server back on so I can play some more.

was tons of fun playing for 45 minutes with 0 lag, but as soon as it started to build my clan reloged and played for 15 more minutes with no lag till the server shut down. if everyone reloged when the lag started to build, then i dont think we would have any issues imho.

Even tho the lag rose to 2-5s it still caught up again instead of building up. That is a good sign =) especially if it was a high population !

for me, from the last patch until server shut down 10ish minutes ago, i had almost no delay throughout. 200 times better than this morning and yesterday.

It's only a matter of time. They are going through all the problem areas they find and optimizing them to prevent the data bottleneck. Soon the lag will be gone and we will all forget it ever happened because the game is so awesome.

Lag seems to have improved well, especially in the amount of time - of coarse there still is lag that will come up, but hopefully that will be cleared up soon.

Keep up the good work devs, coming along good!

Good to hear. Will have to check it out when I can get in game. The lag was even better yesterday than prior, I am sure they will get it working. For you guys who only know this game with lag, do not worry, it's a freaking awesome game when it works (it will soon hopefully!)