Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I had very minimal lag over the past 3-4 hours! I had to relog once or twice to clear a bit lag, but not a big deal. Good job so far devs, thank you!

Since the second update game has been up for hours with some lag spikes up nothing to bad lag is way better so give it another 12 hours we will see.

yea they are definitely making progress wit the lag.

Great Progress!! Its no longer a chore to log in

Logged in this morning and all was good! /Clap at devs!! Good work guys - Keep it up, and we will soon have a playable game!

Xsyon Citizen
    Had a great session last night for 4 hours. Built, crafted, scavanged and killed a bear all with no lag. Great work devs!

Xsyon Citizen
    Lies. There is still lag. As soon as people hear there is no lag, the server fills up and the lag returns. (The time you play also has an effect)

I played for hours last night, and again this morning with little to no lag. It was beautiful, got a lot done. Keep up the good work guys, the efforts are definately starting to pay off.

now if the server be up when i come home from work i be happy but have had no such luck, every time i tryed to logg on this week has been a bad experince bad lagg practly unplayable i just hope this weekend it will be running right but i dought it with more people on =more lagg and now the server is down so when it comes back up im expecting the same amount of lagg and bs..sry dont mean to troll this thred just loseing my cool with this game that has some much potental arggg

the lag has been fixed.. .. oh damn it's friday.. perfect time for an update.. when people are at home and can play
    lets drop the server make a bunch of changes add some more bull shit... and see if we can get that good ole lag back !!!