Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    unplayable the last 45 mins.. awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15-30 second lag

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriath View Post
    the lag is different to different people. I just had a duel with two guys, theres mega lag but somehow I manage to kill one, I dont even bother trying to loot cause of the lag and heads back home. Starts to train jump since thats awesome to do during lag, and 10 minutes later I die in my base. Aparantly the second guy killed me 10 mins ago. Anyway I respawn 5 mins later after the nice new long loadingscreen, half my gear gone and char is bugged in animation so I relog, after I relog all my gear is gone so guess even information showing what gear I had left lagged hardcore lol. Anyway after trying to chat for a while, and noticing theres 10 mins delay on my messeges and no delay on a few other ppls stuff, ive concluded that the lag is different for each person. Pretty strange.
    Ah, yeah. I think that's been implied before. I seem to remember something about if you log out when it starts getting too laggy for you it will clear your "personal lag". Very odd.
    I know they've been focusing on the lag issues so hopefully they get it cleared up before long.

Well it was great for the last day then since downtime it's been nothing but the same lag as before...

Maybe they just forgot to turn the script on and peaced off to sleep...

Well like most you said above atleast they are showing us things are actually being fixed rather then just talking about it, good start.

Lag has seemed really well over the weekend. Game seems to be shaping up nice. Maybe it's just the area I'm in but congrats dev team.