Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Well I was pretty bummed out today when I logged in for the first time in a week or so, and the lag was almost as bad as it was a week before - then 5 minutes later the server went down for patching - hmm seems like in a week absolutely nothing has changed -

On a side note: I was trying to play the mortal online trial during this time - and the server resets every 15 minutes to 2 hours on that game almost nonstop the first 3 days I played. (Seriously do not offer a trial period of your product when its not working) Not too mention it seems to be a community of douchebags or everyone is roleplaying a douchebag really, really well...

Quote Originally Posted by Bear5732 View Post
    Well I was pretty bummed out today when I logged in for the first time in a week or so, and the lag was almost as bad as it was a week before - then 5 minutes later the server went down for patching - hmm seems like in a week absolutely nothing has changed -

as a side note: I was trying to play the mortal online trial during this time - and the server resets every 15 minutes to 2 hours on that game almost nonstop the first 3 days I played. Not too mention it seems to be a community of douchebags or everyone is roleplaying a douchebag really, really well...
    You have bad timing. Up until about an hour ago, the game was running great.

lag has been pretty bad today, yesterday it was running smooth but today something is up, either too many ppl are on again, or the devs are testing stuff that dont work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriath View Post
    lag has been pretty bad today, yesterday it was running smooth but today something is up, either too many ppl are on again, or the devs are testing stuff that dont work.
    I must've been lucky in where I was in the game world or something, then. How many hours ago did lag start up for you?

LOL, I just wanted to post to say you are nuts to say there is no lag :P

This game is all about clicking and waiting. Open a bin...... open the inventory of the bin...... moving items...... all so slow. With the lag it is...... crazy....

yea nm this post, 10 min spikes are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracen View Post
    LOL, I just wanted to post to say you are nuts to say there is no lag :P

This game is all about clicking and waiting. Open a bin...... open the inventory of the bin...... moving items...... all so slow. With the lag it is...... crazy....
    Yeah, it hit me this time. It wasn't at all earlier, though.

Ya for 2 days teh game has been running smooth as could be, today it's doodoo for me

Not sure if its' teh patch, the snow, or the weekend

I'm getting a little lag but it's not enough to make things unplayable by any means. It might be a second delay, nothing too huge. It'll be nice when they work out a way to get rid of all the lag but as long as it doesn't go back to 5 or 10 min delays just to pluck some grass I'm not going to complain. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Dade512 View Post
    I'm getting a little lag but it's not enough to make things unplayable by any means. It might be a second delay, nothing too huge. It'll be nice when they work out a way to get rid of all the lag but as long as it doesn't go back to 5 or 10 min delays just to pluck some grass I'm not going to complain. =P

the lag is different to different people. I just had a duel with two guys, theres mega lag but somehow I manage to kill one, I dont even bother trying to loot cause of the lag and heads back home. Starts to train jump since thats awesome to do during lag, and 10 minutes later I die in my base. Aparantly the second guy killed me 10 mins ago. Anyway I respawn 5 mins later after the nice new long loadingscreen, half my gear gone and char is bugged in animation so I relog, after I relog all my gear is gone so guess even information showing what gear I had left lagged hardcore lol. Anyway after trying to chat for a while, and noticing theres 10 mins delay on my messeges and no delay on a few other ppls stuff, ive concluded that the lag is different for each person. Pretty strange.