Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=misled138;67275]tell me this if we have no gear on but then suddenly put it on because you say something about it does it change the fact that its with us in our bags and lootable if you kill us????

since we all had gear on before you talked smack your argument of they had to put it on is not valid. kill us its in our bags???

you are just scared you sit in your base and spam chat all day and night about how pro you are and then you use an excuse like we have no gear no point in killing us....

your bad go make excuses in wow or runescape.

LOL i guess we are e thugs but i guess you dont get irony do you or the fact that its a little joke that came from some videos of a guy who commentates games.

o well ill help inform you then [url]http://www.youtube.com/elpresador#p/search[/url] LOL learn 2 play we are doing our job and making you rage[/QUOTE]
    The little joke I thought was below your waistlines.

Ha I love this, you start a thread trollin it up only to get owned by the Xsyon community, great stuff now just time to sit back and let it flow.

Can't loot stuff out of bags yet it's busted, keeps saying you don't have permissions.

Anyways games down so had to check the forums, anyways keep up the troll threads.

[QUOTE=Dontaze_Mebro;67292]The little joke I thought was below your waistlines.[/QUOTE]

it is how did you know? funny thing about my little joke it makes my living whats yours do for you ? [url]www.playpen.com/misfitlady[/url]

o ya once your there click the view more profile pics we made a special fan sign for mantis shrimp LOL

o ya feel free to buy my videos maybe i can teach you something or you can just stare at girls i fuck that wouldnt give you the time of day..

[QUOTE=Andro Bourne;67318]Ha I love this, you start a thread trollin it up only to get owned by the Xsyon community, great stuff now just time to sit back and let it flow.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't change the fact that you are terrible.

[QUOTE=marilio;67351]Doesn't change the fact that you are terrible.[/QUOTE]

Oh yea so terrible because we wouldn't 2 vs 10 you ahahha

Like we said, keep trollin kid seems to be the only thing you all are good for.

[QUOTE=Andro Bourne;67378]Oh yea so terrible because we wouldn't 2 vs 10 you ahahha

Like we said, keep trollin kid seems to be the only thing you all are good for.[/QUOTE]

I told you to 1v1 me; nobody was goign to interfere. You are terrible and didn't want to lose some pixels.

Get good scrub

You won't

and all this while pvp seem to be just a random click fest that tells you 10 seconds later after the actual event who won

fucking epic. i love it guys

[QUOTE=marilio;67387]I told you to 1v1 me; nobody was goign to interfere. You are terrible and didn't want to lose some pixels.

Get good scrub

You won't[/QUOTE]

Oh yea because last time you didn't end up doing a 3 vs 1 or anything sorry kid, I gave you a chance and you pussied out we all know you don't keep to your word now thats all I cared to see, so keep on trollin I'm done with this thread I'll let the community continue owning your face.

[QUOTE=Illmaculate;67418]lol this. The combat is such shit if you think you're showing any skill when you win then you're a joke. I've yet to be killed in pvp but to jerk your dicks about a duel in Xsyon is pretty funny.

EDIT: p.s. You know gear and weapons don't work and don't do anything, right?[/QUOTE]

They do something, they look perdy... yay