Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hip
    Hip hop
    hip hop a tanomous~!!

Why do i always get the hard ones!!!

The ethugs win the nets!!!!

side note: The guilds/clans that always got the most respect for pvp... are the ones that kept their mouths shut and just did their thing.... Actions will always speak louder than words... when will ethug kiddies understand that?

Ok you can have your thread back..

[QUOTE=Illmaculate;67418]lol this. The combat is such shit if you think you're showing any skill when you win then you're a joke. I've yet to be killed in pvp but to jerk your dicks about a duel in Xsyon is pretty funny.

EDIT: p.s. You know gear and weapons don't work and don't do anything, right?[/QUOTE]

I don't know how much of that is true....

I've been crafting and using different knives, and some swing faster than others (tested in both hands)

ON armor, I'm not sure if it's working or not.

[QUOTE=Andro Bourne;67435]Oh yea because last time you didn't end up doing a 3 vs 1 or anything sorry kid, I gave you a chance and you pussied out we all know you don't keep to your word now thats all I cared to see, so keep on trollin I'm done with this thread I'll let the community continue owning your face.[/QUOTE]

Lol you are a joke, and a bad one.

The first time I laid my warlock eyes on your worthless soul was last night.

Try harder, scrub. Vatican Assasin fo life.

Mantis Shrimps!

"Legion"

You Troll all day long you have no right to call anyone a Troll! I fought 2 of your member fair 1v1s and when there was a fair fight you both lost to me! You will never win a war you might win a small battle but you are nothing!

[QUOTE=Elder2003;67556]"Legion"

You Troll all day long you have no right to call anyone a Troll! I fought 2 of your member fair 1v1s and when there was a fair fight you both lost to me! You will never win a war you might win a small battle but you are nothing![/QUOTE]

Last I recalled you have killed me once after I 3 vs 1 you and member in your tribe and won... sorry you have no room to speak you had to reroll to make the small char to give you an advantage inorder to kill me, so good job you managed to killed me once.

I didn't even get to mention the fact babyjesus kicked your ass in that fight and he is one of our newest members, he was asking us what button to press to enter into pvp mode... so really you have no room to talk go back to crafting those walls because once we can fight in tribe territory guess who we are going for first?

P.S.
    You call everyone a troll, you need to chill the out anyone in the tribe simply askes a question in local chat and you freak out and jump on that trollin might be a good idea not to talk shit here you cant handle us in game or on the forums either.

[QUOTE=Andro Bourne;67822]Last I recalled you have killed me once after I 3 vs 1 you and member in your tribe and won... sorry you have no room to speak you had to reroll to make the small char to give you an advantage inorder to kill me, so good job you managed to killed me once.

I didn't even get to mention the fact babyjesus kicked your ass in that fight and he is one of our newest members, he was asking us what button to press to enter into pvp mode... so really you have no room to talk go back to crafting those walls because once we can fight in tribe territory guess who we are going for first?

P.S.
    You call everyone a troll, you need to chill the out anyone in the tribe simply askes a question in local chat and you freak out and jump on that trollin might be a good idea not to talk shit here you cant handle us in game or on the forums either.[/QUOTE]

You call everyone a troll.

Shut the front door, scrub.

[QUOTE=marilio;67833]You call everyone a troll.

Shut the front door, scrub.[/QUOTE]

w/e kid, I'm done feeding the trolls here no matter what anyone else says even when the community is against you, you dont seem to ever give up you win have fun you can keep your thread.

[QUOTE=Andro Bourne;67842]w/e kid, I'm done feeding the trolls here no matter what anyone else says even when the community is against you, you dont seem to ever give up you win have fun you can keep your thread.[/QUOTE]

Get good.

You won't

[QUOTE=Andro Bourne;67842]w/e kid, I'm done feeding the trolls here no matter what anyone else says even when the community is against you, you dont seem to ever give up you win have fun you can keep your thread.[/QUOTE]

Question how are you the community?? you think very highly of yourself... with you 4 shit players and a bunch of scrub shit on some mountain

Make u a deal u paypal me 25$ ill sign my mouse pad for you then send it to you. Maybe that way you might be able to leech some skill off me

[QUOTE=misled138;67857]Question how are you the community?? you think very highly of yourself... with you 4 shit players and a bunch of scrub shit on some mountain

Make u a deal u paypal me 25$ ill sign my mouse pad for you then send it to you. Maybe that way you might be able to leech some skill off me[/QUOTE]

By community I ment the others players disagreeing with your buddys throught process, how about try reading the WHOLE thread instead of picking out 1 statement and commenting on it...

Ok now that question is answered I'm out thread is back in your hands have fun, if you got something to say or do meet me in game and troll it up there.

[QUOTE=Andro Bourne;67822]Last I recalled you have killed me once after I 3 vs 1 you and member in your tribe and won... sorry you have no room to speak you had to reroll to make the small char to give you an advantage inorder to kill me, so good job you managed to killed me once.

P.S.
    You call everyone a troll, you need to chill the out anyone in the tribe simply askes a question in local chat and you freak out and jump on that trollin might be a good idea not to talk shit here you cant handle us in game or on the forums either.[/QUOTE]

LOL You killed us one time on your terms. Every time i have 1v1 with you i have kicked your ass the only one in your tribe that can win is baby. lol Learn to pvp if your going to be in a pvp guild you died from 1v1 with crafters that have shit for pvp stats
    Your guild is just fail I feel bad for the 1 good pvper in your tribe I miss spoke when i said you were good at pvp there was one time when you killed us one time lol stfu