Thread: Tellurian

Tellurian

[center][img]http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2127/growinghandofshitcockco.jpg[/img][/center]

Re:Tellurian

So you're invite only but people can apply to your clan?

makes no sense

Hey now... the invite policy is only [i]slightly[/i] exclusive...

Should I wait for my invite to apply?

Well, yes.

We only invite people to the guild, but we have an extensive application that invitees have to fill out. It's mostly a formality, so that we know what their goals are, etc. We aren't really looking for members at this time, anyway. The thread was simply made to introduce ourselves.

Well technically you can start a invite only tribe and post it here for people to join. You would just be inviting anyone that reads the thread.

[b]shadowlz wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Well technically you can start a invite only tribe and post it here for people to join. You would just be inviting anyone that reads the thread.[/quote]

Lol, yeah, well, there isn't really a section for tribes that aren't really looking for members, but we wanted to make an introduction post.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

[b]Alyzar wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]shadowlz wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Well technically you can start a invite only tribe and post it here for people to join. You would just be inviting anyone that reads the thread.[/quote]

Lol, yeah, well, there isn't really a section for tribes that aren't really looking for members, but we wanted to make an introduction post.

Sorry if I offended anyone. [/quote]

Yeah everyone pretty much hates you now. Na not really. Most people are in tribes, and the ones that arnt are waiting to get ingame, or really have no interest in joining one.

[b]shadowlz wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Alyzar wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]shadowlz wrote:[/b]

Sorry if I offended anyone. [/quote]

Yeah everyone pretty much hates you now. Na not really. Most people are in tribes, and the ones that arnt are waiting to get ingame, or really have no interest in joining one.[/quote]

Yeah, I figured.

Pardon the lack of text at this particular moment. The thread is facing reconstruction.