Hey everybody. I have a few suggestions for ways to improve the playability through a series of small tweaks to the way you input into the game. If anyone else has good ideas I'll add them to this post/list as well.

Input:
1) Let us rebind ALL of our keys!!! 1 and 2 keys are locked right now... and I don't really know how they are used anyway, they just show our hand. Our hotbars essentially start at 3.

2) Shift (Or other modifier) + 1,2,3, or 4 should gather the resource in that slot under your feet. This would help wrist strain when doing resource gathering immensely, I think.

3) Add new shortcut keys such as: Drop back-storage items, Auto-equipping different equipped items to our left/right hands (In other words, weapon and tool set switching), one for "Open selected container", and possibly more.

4) This is a big one for me: SUPPORT MOUSE BUTTONS!!!! PLEASE! I always use my Back mouse button to open backpacks/inventories and not having it here is really throwing me off.

5) Right-clicking with a container open should move the item to the container (Possible to merge with the auto-sort feature below!)

6) Option to enable double-tapping movement key to dodge

7) Scroll wheel support for crafting windows

8) 1 right click to drink your fill or until interrupted (Either looping automatically or just one long drink animation)

UI functionality:
1) Auto-sort and/or auto-move from inventory to containers to save us hours of sorting and wrist pain from having to organize a million cloth combinations, or all our metal bits.

2) Add a grip to the scroll bar on crafting menus.

3) Fix ground containers closing their windows when destroying an item in your inventory to save needless re-opening.

Again, if you guys have any suggestions I'll add them up here so they are easier to find and more likely to be implemented, I hope.