Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Seriously they deleted my angry villagers? It was a joke. I'm not even allowed to play today because it's my wife's birthday.

friday 16:00 GMT and 6h downtime ??
    crazy devs

The way the server went down it had to be unplanned.....Everything was smooth for hours and than it froze. Hardware most likely crashed but I'm guessing! Prolly need some new parts!

Why rage?

They are probably fixing stuff that you were raging about because they hadn't fixed yet!!!!

Go outside, watch a film, interact with other humans face to face...

Devs have been working hard you know. Easily seen with the vast improvements to lag. Give them a break. Call your boss and tell him you all of a sudden got better and can work today since I'm sure some of you called out. Even WoW had a bad first week of launch. I know, I was there...lag made it pretty unplayable and there was a bit of DT. Xyson Prelude has only online for 3 days and we've seen massive improvements! Chill out!

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Seriously they deleted my angry villagers? It was a joke. I'm not even allowed to play today because it's my wife's birthday.
    No sense of humor I mean if they're doing this to their paying customers who have been with them through the thick of it they should allow us at least to make some fun out of the whole situation.

I'm a bit pissed. I was gonna watch the tournament games on one monitor and play on the other. Got my pizza here and I'm ready to go only to find down for 6 hours. Nice. Knowing my luck the stability that happened yesterday will have gone away and playability will suck once again.

I should make a website that tells bosses of possible fake sick days by gamers.

Is it because the mob was black?

Quote Originally Posted by cdemko View Post
    I have an idea... go outside.
    I can't go outside its cold and raining
    But I had no opportunity to play in the next 6 hours anyway so I'm kind of glad I don't feel the urge now :P

Why would you complain about updates and maintenance. This is a normal part of any MMORPG and it should be expected. How do they keep the server running smoothly and add new data without downtime?

The team at Xsyon has been making great improvements on the lag over the past few days. Lets let them continue without having to waste their efforts explaining every little thing they do and trolling their forums when they are improving the game.