Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    I should make a website that tells bosses of possible fake sick days by gamers.

Is it because the mob was black?
    Evil fink! Don't you dare!

aye
    zombie attacks every night would be the most epic thing that can happen to this game

after getting royally owned by the 18 hours rollback this dosnt even tickle.

Quote Originally Posted by esudar View Post
    aye
    zombie attacks every night would be the most epic thing that can happen to this game
    YES!

Zombie invasions in this game = Epic WIN

The server today run perfect, i dont know the reason for this maintenance on FRIDAY! xD but we need animals and more content... and zombies xD

Quote Originally Posted by esudar View Post
    aye
    Brrrraaaiins!!

I don't think the developers had much choice this time. The server had been running pretty well with only the odd lag spike to contend with. Then the server decided to crash. They attempted to restart twice but it kept crashing so now they're having to do some unplanned maintainence. Feel free to keep on complaining though, at the very least it's good for a giggle

< Insert Rage Here >

wil this game ever run during the day time

Quote Originally Posted by sloffe View Post
    I don't think the developers had much choice this time. The server had been running pretty well with only the odd lag spike to contend with. Then the server decided to crash. They attempted to restart twice but it kept crashing so now they're having to do some unplanned maintainence. Feel free to keep on complaining though, at the very least it's good for a giggle
    this...

... in fact i would like to change my order to just a large Sky Is Falling Paranoia, hold the rage. I think there's enough there for a meal.

Complaining is a waste of energy.