Xsyon Citizen

When is Launch Day?

I know it wasn't today. A tiny rollback, understandable. 12-24 hours is at minimum a free day of subscription, and that doesn't even address the loss of time people have spent in-game. You have to give something that equals the value of us sitting here for as as long as the rollback. How many fish did I lose? What is worth that many fish? How about the items I crafted? The skill point loss? Like I said, I know the game didn't officially launch today. If it did, I may as well go not play Earthrise some more.

Time is time, if you lose a day, you should get a day compensation.

Fudge a day compensation...

man thay better get this fixed or thay will owe us alot of time,,,but more important thay will lose people playen the game i hope that does not happen

It just occurred to me. Isn't this game supposed to take place in 2012?

Perhaps, Mar 15, 2012?

Just sayin.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by niccoli00 View Post
    It just occurred to me. Isn't this game supposed to take place in 2012?

Perhaps, Mar 15, 2012?

Just sayin.
    Hahahahahaha.

But seriously, it is unethical to have launched this game without testing under load. It is unethical to claim that this is a finished product (version 1.0 or Release Client). An announcement needs to be made that the game is still being tested. To take a persons money for the game in its current state should be criminal. I paid for a beta product to help test and balance the game, and I did just that. But to announce that the game has officially launched, and continue to take orders...that's just sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Goqua View Post
    Hahahahahaha.

But seriously, it is unethical to have launched this game without testing under load. It is unethical to claim that this is a finished product (version 1.0 or Release Client). An announcement needs to be made that the game is still being tested. To take a persons money for the game in its current state should be criminal. I paid for a beta product to help test and balance the game, and I did just that. But to announce that the game has officially launched, and continue to take orders...that's just sick.

this is open beta dude.. it'll be polished in 2.5 months and ready for real release..

lots of games have a paid open beta in the form of early start. Plenty of AAA titles..

If it did, I may as well go not play Earthrise some more.
    I found this was the best way to enjoy ER

Hahahahahaha.

Is this your first MMORPG ?