Thread: Bag Deletion

Bag Deletion

I am sure it has been mentioned before, but if not...please allow bags to be deleted...with confirmation and only if empty. I hate seeing 60000 fanny packs and small bags lying on the ground in tribal areas.

1 way of getting rid of bags is to simply drop them when in water, the bags will appear on the sea/lake floor where its impossible to pick them back up. Just put all your bags into 1 bag and drop em in water, someday future underwater divers will excavate our anciant remains where they will discover and talk about how fantasic the age of prelude mustve been, which is why i would like to see a feature where if things are left alone for long enough they start to fossilize =)

How about allowing players to salvage items. Tear them down to get materials?

You polluter! This is a good point though I worry about useless database clutter with 1,000,000 empty bags at the bottom of the lakes and streams.

Quote Originally Posted by Akraxeus View Post
    1 way of getting rid of bags is to simply drop them when in water, the bags will appear on the sea/lake floor where its impossible to pick them back up. Just put all your bags into 1 bag and drop em in water, someday future underwater divers will excavate our anciant remains where they will discover and talk about how fantasic the age of prelude mustve been, which is why i would like to see a feature where if things are left alone for long enough they start to fossilize =)