Looking for Fun!

Hi, im new here, just made account a few days ago, havent gotten the game down yet, but i figured out i could just try to get a tribe in the meantime.

Im 28 years old, living in norway.

I use both mumble, Ventrilo and Teamspeak 3, Im not the best at speaking english sence its not my native language, but i understand it pretty well

Sence im from norway, my local time is 9 hour difference from PST time.
    The ultimate would be some kind of scadinavian tribe, but its not a must!

Hi there! We have couple people from norway and if you intrested in pvp tribe then check us out www.pandemictribe.com

Yes exactly what star_god said.
    Around 50% of our people is from europe, so they will be playing at the same timezone as you do ^^

hiya mate; come check Forsaken out:

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...n-Tribe-arises

We have some players from EU, Russia as well etc..

Pm sent, check your mail.

Have a look at New Eden. We're a primarily crafting tribe that's pretty active. We have a couple guys from EU and one from New Zealand. Some of us from the States have rather off hours too. =)

Hi there,

"We Strive" is an 8 member tribe currently recruiting new members to help us expand, construct and grow.

We are a no pressure tribe with big dreams but realistic expectations from members. Freedom is key with us

We are on the EU server.

Contact "TheButcher" or "NinaAnsol" ingame by typing /w TheButcher or /w NinaAnsol.

We hope to hear from you soon to leave your mark on our camp construction!

If you're looking for an active tribe regardless of where you live, check out Hopi. We have a lot of European members and NA members who play during all peak times. Other perks include an awesome website, active and friendly playerbase, and a focus on teamwork and civilization building. Welcome to Xsyon.

http://hopixsyon.enjin.com