Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    damn... last couple of days was thinking about stump destroying, for the new tree to grow should you or shouldnt destroyed stump... apperantly my logic was wrong... thankfully I destroyed only 3-4 stumps

So most of this is rage, I really don't see why. Honestly if there is any remedy that needs to be taken, the ability to plant trees would be the best one. That and some damn gates on the walls.

Other than that, can more VD people post? I love your signatures, and I am curious if you can come up with 20 different versions of "VD".

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    So most of this is rage, I really don't see why. Honestly if there is any remedy that needs to be taken, the ability to plant trees would be the best one. That and some damn gates on the walls.

Other than that, can more VD people post? I love your signatures, and I am curious if you can come up with 20 different versions of "VD".
    I'm not sure how many more are going to make their way in until we see some progress on either making PvP a little more fun or some Siege implementation, but I did a quick count on our signature board and we're currently sitting at 23 different guild names.

This "issue" doesnt need addressed QUICKLY imo...

Yes, it needs addressed, but there are many other things that should be before it (lag, combat, bag naming, etc).

The FUN PART of a PLAYER DRIVEN ECONOMY is having resource shortages, contesting of said resources, politics/diplomacy involving resources, current resource aquisition and risk involved, and various other things. Simply GIVING the player driven economy an unlimited amount of something defeats the whole purpose of itself. Y'all better start jackin' your wood asap, before its gone!

*Lumberjackin' that is...

and we have a stockpile of lumber products.

is there a method to the madness? hmmm.

or are we just eeeeeeeevillllllllLLLLLllll.

terraforming is not aloud off your own land. Should be the same for distroying stumps and rocks.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by vorg View Post
    terraforming is not aloud off your own land. Should be the same for distroying stumps and rocks.
    Terraforming is always aloud. Check your volume control.

do you know how fast you would run out of resources.

you wouldn't be able to build anything.

there isn't a problem, the issue is you need to police your land more, we do the same in our tribe and the trees have been up for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    do you know how fast you would run out of resources.

you wouldn't be able to build anything.

there isn't a problem, the issue is you need to police your land more, we do the same in our tribe and the trees have been up for a while.
    aloud It took me a minute to get it too. hehe

On the subject of out of control pvp, We had a guy come by yesterday that had been pk'd by a group. They took everything cept the gift weapon which is protected. We gave him tools and baskets and he tried to go back to his place. But on the way, 4 jumped him again and again took everything. This is no pvp, this is grefing. What's more, pk'ers set up their char stats for this which gives them an advantage over players who set up for crafting and they normally play pvp games giving them real life skill advantages.

What most games end up doing in an effort to force people to play fair and to play the game instead of game machanics is give players some kind of pvp switch. If they choose not to pvp, they can't be pk'd.
    killing someone twice? man that's some hardcore griefing.