Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    While you can't stop this type of PVP it definitely needs to be slowed down. To completely destroy logs should take a while that's why we have mills in real life - it ain't easy to reduce even a small piece of firewood to sawdust (especially without electricity). Stumps (as mentioned above) should be a royal pain in the butt to destroy - for that matter same with boulders.

Hopefully when agriculture comes in the ability to plant trees also comes in. Though was reading the other day about garden terrorists (in real life) who go around and stealth plant empty lots in big cities. So if you can cut down trees anywhere should you be able to plant trees anywhere?

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Delvie View Post
    Stumps (as mentioned above) should be a royal pain in the butt to destroy
    Hey, looky here. I scavenged myself up a case of beer and a case of dynamite. Fun afternoon INC!

I think its a valid tactic. It sucks, but valid. Makes you defend what is yours. This is the apocalypse and there should be some 'danger' involved.

It's a unfair tactic but if ppl want to do it let them. but i think i sould take longer time to destroy something

i agree somthing should be done about this.

If we all played during the same time then sure maybe we could police this but we dont, some of us play in the EU others in the states and others in different parts fo the world.
    Because of this there will be times when hole clans are sleeping and yet another caln could all be logged in so could do what they wanted to all the resources.. and of course this works when the sleeping tibe is on and the other ones now sleeping.. So waht will robalyl happen as a result of all this is that every tree stump will eventually be destroyed and no one wil have any wood..

LOL

anyway stumps should take a very long time to remove (10 mins or somthing like that). For stumps in tribe land the tribe could remove it at the current speed but no one else could remove it.