Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    So most of this is rage, I really don't see why. Honestly if there is any remedy that needs to be taken, the ability to plant trees would be the best one. That and some damn gates on the walls.

Other than that, can more VD people post? I love your signatures, and I am curious if you can come up with 20 different versions of "VD".
    oh oh... I wanna play !!!

Quote Originally Posted by maelwydd View Post
    Have to say I really wonder about you VD guys, if you are trying to RP being dicks in the game you sure do a good job at it. But sometimes when you write posts I believe you know absolutely nothing about RP.
    We only RP in the bedroom.

Added after 5 minutes:

So most of this is rage, I really don't see why. Honestly if there is any remedy that needs to be taken, the ability to plant trees would be the best one. That and some damn gates on the walls.

Other than that, can more VD people post? I love your signatures, and I am curious if you can come up with 20 different versions of "VD".
    I am VD, but due to licensing and contractual reasons I cannot depart from my signature.

And sentiment.

On a side note..

One of the best parts in this thread is the worldwide assumption of the community here that clear cutting a forest must be tactic from the PVPer to grief people, not that there couldn't be some legitimate reason for cutting down trees..

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    killing someone twice? man that's some hardcore griefing.
    PROTO, I don't think you read the whole post. It was 4 on 1 and they took his stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Proto
    One of the best parts in this thread is the worldwide assumption of the community here that clear cutting a forest must be tactic from the PVPer to grief people, not that there couldn't be some legitimate reason for cutting down trees..
    There could be... but there wasn't... hence the lulz

oh I know there wasn't, but there certainly could be legitimate reasons for doing such a dastardly deed

oh I know there wasn't, but there certainly could be legitimate reasons for doing such a dastardly deed
    VD theme song IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHcKkBWR4Mk

funny thing, is we discussed this very tactic before release. We just got the jump on the actual timing of when to use it. Hefe wanted to make sure he never lost a strength point, so logged until he was bored. I know it probably wasnt that funny to the guy who got the tree dropped on his head (and his basket containing his axe) but I have to admit that that was kind of funny right there.

Remember to clear trees from around your walls, or someone is going to drop a tree right on top of them, and then be able to sashay on in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    PROTO, I don't think you read the whole post. It was 4 on 1 and they took his stuff...

There could be... but there wasn't... hence the lulz
    I still don't think that was griefing... Did they surround his homestead and murder him whenever he came out? That MAYBE possibly could be considered griefing IF they are doing it just to get a reaction out of him. Maybe their clan has declared that person an enemy and wants to encourage them to find a new place to live.

By request...

~Kyr

damn guys, stop being so whinny. look the trees will grow back. stop trying to limit what people can do. It is called a a sandbox game for a reason not a damn daycare for "spoiled i want it my way kids". Yes people will clear the trees, people will dig up the ground and people will even kill you. Its not something we should be limiting. we already can't steal off peoples land, can't atttack them. Hell we can't even defend ourselves on their land.

I had someone even teraform my river so getting back to my homestead is 2x times as long(i have to go around and up over a cliff,lol). you know what? i thought it was ok and even a smart thing they did it added a 'somthing" that is missing from wow and etc. WE DO NOT NEED TO BE SPOONFED.

killing someone twice? man that's some hardcore griefing.
    Man, don't even get into the fact that the PvPers were slowed down by taking all his lewts. Jesus, how inconsiderate to be outside of your own area with ALL your tools and items. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if this was a griefing tactic aimed at ruining the fun of the PvPers. He probably WANTED them to take all of his stuff; must have done in fact, otherwise how on earth could he be SO stupid as to venture outside his safe zone with all his stuff? I call for bans, and I know I'm not the only one...