Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    perhaps it has something to do with bandwidth?
    Ive noticed a lot of times loading zones and entities my download does a bit of activity.
    I play in window mode with win7 sidebar network meter gadget, and was watching it during login..the times I load rather quickly I get multiple burst of 5-10 seconds, downloading a massive amount of data for a simple "login" (nothing else running to use that bandwidth..so it has to be xyson)
    I mean for up to 10 seconds, I'm downloading at around 15-20Mbs that's a large amount of data for just loading into the world

The times I have 'long' load times, the download speed is just a trickle.
    why is the game downloading that much data on EACH login to start with?

same here, stuck on loading entities. Never had a problem with this before.

i gave up trying now, still not in after 20 mins. Its all starting to test my patience beyond reasonable limits now. It always seems like 1 step forward 3 steps back with xsyon.

argghhh loading entities again... poo!!!

Anyone aware

Are any of the dev(s) aware of the current problem of the server?

If not , The lag is terrible , Zones seem overloaded , Loading entities take forever , Fps has dropped and now we are hoping that someone is monitoring the server.

Could we get some feedback here? Been a bit quiet as of late while everyone struggles to get some decent game time in.

Thanks

Ross

same issue, and like everyone said before when it locked up I'd restart and be fine. I do noticed though that the program stays running and the memory it uses keeps rising while it appears to be stuck at the loading entities screen. It slows down after about a gig of memory is in use, where-as before it would slow down at about 1.25 gigs of memory in use, prior to today. As far as what someone said about a download going while it's loading entities, I am pulling down a constant 4.4kB/s atm, which seems rather slow for updating entities (which I believe is land and item placement changes since yer last login).
    Anyways hope this helps!

game crashed for me like 45 mins ago.. trying to get in since then.. 3 times was stuck on "loading entities", for those 45 mins.. now cant even log on patch server, saying "Error: could not create file."

yea server going bezerk definetly, hope somebody is monitoring things and gona sort it out fast

Same here, would be nice if we could get a server reboot.

So like earlier posts said wait a full 5 - 10 minutes. If you watch processes in task manager when the game hits about 1,250,000K in memory usage you only have a few more minutes to wait. Nothings broke it just updates entities REALLLY slowly. Is there a way to speed this process up for us impatient people =).

Thanks!

I cant even get it. It says: Error, could not create file on the launcher.