Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Disable snow!

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    Keep the snow. Quit the complaining
    +1

PWEETY SNOW

ITS SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE !!!!!!!!

Yeah, that screenshot up there looked like grass poking thru the snow. I don't know how you can make snow look...uh, not like white snow...? o.O

And Quavis, is not being able to see the local spam, I mean, chat really that big of a deal? =P

You can always quit and come back when its summer

Quote Originally Posted by Liil View Post
    I'm confused I haven't seen any snow at all since launch. Are you referring to the puddles that appear after there has been a rain?
    It's been snowing in our zone pretty heavily this morning. And yes the snow gets deeper and covers up more stuff. The effect on the trees was very kewl.

And you thought reading red on white was tough? Reading white chat on white snow is horrid.

The only beef I have is knowing where I am paving or not. Otherwise, stop whining about snow, you mild-weathered, sun-loving snowbird of ungrateful proportion.

Seriously, someone is going to complain about every aspect. I don't see nearly as many active posters as people on the threads/forum. IF everyone was upset about it, more would be complaining. But they aren't.

Keep adding stuff, keep tweaking, take all these "complaints" with large grains of salt and work on your vision for the game.

Obvious troll is too obvious.

I'd actually prefer a method for us dealing with the snow.

For example, shoveling it out of the way so we can see the underlying terrain, like for example Deatu's comment about seeing the paving.

Lets take this thread to a more productive level and complain about loading entities.

Geesh I've been at this like 10 minutes it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasdemi View Post
    I don't see anything and don't feel like logging in anymore with this annoying white snow.

Please disable it and after revamping, enable it again.

Do it.

XSYON, would you like to play your game if it looked like this?
    http://jasdemi.com/stuff/Screenshot_...9_17_12_32.jpg
    Is this a serious whinepost or should I just report it for trolling?