Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disable snow!

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriath View Post
    Is this a serious whinepost or should I just report it for trolling?
    Click the screenshot. Watch it. Post again.

Quote Originally Posted by Delvie View Post
    It's been snowing in our zone pretty heavily this morning. And yes the snow gets deeper and covers up more stuff. The effect on the trees was very kewl.

And you thought reading red on white was tough? Reading white chat on white snow is horrid.
    Oh didnt realise we had different weather in different areas on the map, I thought we wwere all roughly the same. Theres has been some thought by the Devs there, good on them!

On another note, it snowed in our area since the pacth just now

Quote Originally Posted by Jasdemi View Post
    I don't see anything and don't feel like logging in anymore with this annoying white snow.

Please disable it and after revamping, enable it again.
    QQ It's part of the game. It's also another element that is very interesting about the game. Don't like it? No one is making ya stay...

I also think that your SS looks great! I like the snow.

Where is the skill that shovels snow off the ground

Good idea?

Yeah that and clear terrain and the water resource were also good ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Revamp the snow? Should it be made transparent like its real life equivalent?
    Holy shit, that made me spit coffee all over the desk. Thanks a lot.

I agree that we could use a method to uncover the roads and such.
    I actually thought this was going to be a complaint about the graphics for precipitation in general - which I would agree with. The rain and snow falling down are much too opaque and/or are allowed too near the camera.

Let us shovel snow to show paved roads underneath. And if there is a way to add better shadows so we can see changes in height easier, that would be cool.

Snow isn't that bad, maybe they could change the texture and make it more transparent.

The real graphic problem is the grass, probably the most unattractive looking part of the game in my opinion.

I like the snow, much easier to see people coming and just a nice and bright landscape to run around.

Snow in game awesome, snow IRL no!