Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by shava View Post
    So, we're talking about not hugely high settings on a vista SP2 dual core machine with 4gb of memory on a laptop with a nvidia dedicated chip. Since I generally don't care about fab graphics, this means that it's probably *not* taking so long because I'm loading rich assetts, and the crash to login (often repeatedly) means I don't even bother to try to log in a lot of times.

Shava/Ani
    With my laptop (new one, win 7, 4 gb ram, nvidia graphics) xsyon takes 15 - 20 minutes loading.

With my desktop pc ( win 7, 4 gb ram, nvidia 480 gtx) its only loading like 3- 5 min.

Xsyon + laptops = bad combination.

Never takes me longer than 5 mins on any of my computers even my laptops.

Normally its 45s to 60seconds.

Just paid a new sub to try this game again now I hear its more stable, installed the client, logged in and stuck on this screen now... Not fun.

Edit: Now I can't log in. "Error: could not create a file"

So Xsyon is still unstable after a 11 month break and with error messages that are just as useful.

EDIT 2: Just realised I posted in a dead thread. Sorry for the Necro.

Quote Originally Posted by Vander View Post
    Just paid a new sub to try this game again now I hear its more stable, installed the client, logged in and stuck on this screen now... Not fun.

Edit: Now I can't log in. "Error: could not create a file"

So Xsyon is still unstable after a 11 month break and with error messages that are just as useful.

EDIT 2: Just realised I posted in a dead thread. Sorry for the Necro.

Cant say I have had this problem, yet. Could be the server was down, could be a bad install. Could be anything, but I cant say I have seen this issue.

Xsyon Citizen
    maybe this is an old thread but i am still wonndering how long loading entities is taking ?
    I recently subbed and noted it still takes about 5 mins which i find very long?
    So if someone maybe could post how long it normaly takes ?

1 to 3 mins for any of my computers.

same here, if im tabbed out 5-6min otherwise 2-3min