Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

wtf load times

Does anyone else have long load times? My client sits at "loading zones" for at least a minute.

Nope, Usually seemless for me unless the server is lagging, even then im never affected by any load times.

My system specs:
    windows 7 64 bit
    4 gb ram
    Amd phenom II x4 925 processor @ 2.8 GHz (quad core)
    ATI radeon hd 5700 series

seems adequate to run this game right?

I think he means when logging into the game.

If so, yeah, mine ranges depending on what's going on on my computer from a minute to 5. A minute to load being unbearable makes you sound like a bit of a 'google generation' petulant child though, especially in posting a subject with implied swearing and no capitalisation...

Quote Originally Posted by Phazaar View Post
    I think he means when logging into the game.

If so, yeah, mine ranges depending on what's going on on my computer from a minute to 5. A minute to load being unbearable makes you sound like a bit of a 'google generation' petulant child though, especially in posting a subject with implied swearing and no capitalisation...
    hmm...

Didnt know that was so important here on the xsyon forums.

I am just comparing the load times I have experienced with this game to the many games I've played in the past. To me its just a little long.

Also I said AT LEAST a minute.

Takes longer to load the higher your settings are. Using an i7 rig with an SSD, a 5870 and it still takes a few (+- 3 minutes to get in at max settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Takes longer to load the higher your settings are. Using an i7 rig with an SSD, a 5870 and it still takes a few (+- 3 minutes to get in at max settings.
    This is the kind of response I was looking for, thank you. So I am not the only one.

I have everything turned up and my load times average 15-20 seconds.....

Quote Originally Posted by millsdo View Post
    I have everything turned up and my load times average 15-20 seconds.....
    What OS and system specs?

15-20 seconds ?! WTF, my loading time always take from 5 to 10 minutes.