Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No lag has not been fixed.

For last 8 hours its been running like poo. 2 sec to 10 min spikes, standard being 1-2 min lag. And judging by the amount of user on the forums its not because theres alot of users online.

It startet with todays patch, the one with 10 min supposed downtime that extended to 30plus min downtime.

Oh and also the majorly long loadingscreen is also a royal pain.

Yesterday was very playable, but today its been unplayable.

Really needs to be addressed. You can't even say the game is out yet, now when it's unplayable as it is lol.

They didn't say it was fixed. They said it was mostly fixed, which, up until the last patch, was absolutely true as the game ran for hours on end the last two days at 43 to 62ms. The last patch fucked things up yes, but lets not be sensationalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Kordesh View Post
    They didn't say it was fixed. They said it was mostly fixed, which, up until the last patch, was absolutely true as the game ran for hours on end the last two days at 43 to 62ms. The last patch fucked things up yes, but lets not be sensationalist.
    Did you even read my post? I said it was fucked up since last patch. Several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriath View Post
    Did you even read my post? I said it was fucked up since last patch. Several times.
    Whoa, calm down, no need to be hostile to another member.

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    Whoa, calm down, no need to be hostile to another member.

please stop trolling and stay on topic.

please stop trolling and stay on topic.
    I am not trolling, I'm just saying you are taking through anger out on someone else. So if anyone is trolling it is you.

I haven't played since friday morning, but I was having 0-100ms most of the time then and for about a day or two before that so things were going very smooth. I can't say anything since then though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    I am not trolling, I'm just saying you are taking through anger out on someone else. So if anyone is trolling it is you.

I haven't played since friday morning, but I was having 0-100ms most of the time then and for about a day or two before that so things were going very smooth. I can't say anything since then though.

Ah okay I see,

So you got nothing to contribute with on the OP topic.

But still you post anyway to share your psyc profiling with the rest of the world for some reason?

Thanks for sharing.

Did you read his post, he was saying the same.

And as you surely know, you are the one trolling, not Kordesh.
    You probably can't handle the fact that the game is having problems now (and will for a while longer), so keep on trolling if you have nothing better to do with your life

Quote Originally Posted by pilok View Post
    Did you read his post, he was saying the same.

And as you surely know, you are the one trolling, not Kordesh.
    You probably can't handle the fact that the game is having problems now (and will for a while longer), so keep on trolling if you have nothing better to do with your life
    Here we go again, another internet psychologist, thanks for sharing again.